Introduction

Description

Always, Why youngest kid should be pampered and protected?

Always, Why eldest should be strong and bold to lead their family?

The Family where kindness never exists. Everyone is so fierce and sharp. No one is a kid there to spoil or safeguard.

Every rule has an exception, the family is also not any exception to that rule, they have one weakness. Their eldest boy.

First heir of them after five years of devotions. He is a blessing from their god. Adoring to his people. After he was born, all curses get a cure and everything became wonderful.

Dada of the family is a former Major and dadi ma is a retired military camp's chief physician.

Their son, Now The Leader of the family was the scariest businessman and undercover chief of the police headquarters and,

His wife; The lady of the house is the ex-military.

Now both husband and wife directing their siblings, their children, grandchildren, and their siblings' children and grandchildren.

Everyone is stronger in their own way. Around all the lions there is one butterfly. Cute, charming, innocent, sweet, and calm person.

He is very sensitive and emotional. He is the elder heir of the family. What will happen to his destiny when society pressures him on the demand, to be the next leader !?

Will his family comfort him as they do ever!?

Or

In His family, everyone will force him to rewrite his character?

How long, He will survive the same as the pampered child to all his brothers and sisters along with the elder generation?

what will happen to Manik Malhotra's future ?!

Characters

Manik Malhotra (24)

A naive, shy, calm, and caring person. An understanding kid, not an adamant or dominant person. Ever think about everyone's well. Value his family and support them in all the decisions of his life. Very sensitive, a single voice raise will make him panic to sob. A pampered kid of the whole family plus his big town. Everyone deals with him gently as he is the softest snowball. They forever caution to prevent their tough stern side from Manik.

Shivay Malhotra (55)

His name is enough to scare the whole country. He killed thousands of criminals in police records. He is a ruthless and scariest person. His heart only melted when his baby boy was born. He will do everything to keep his elder kid healthful and safe. He cherishes all his children equally but his eldest son is always a priority because of his child's fluffy nature.

Annika Malhotra (50)

Ex-military, because after one murder attack occurred to their family, she quit the service to take care of her youngsters and defend them. If you want to die rapidly, you can mistreat any of her family members.

Miran Malhotra (19) & Atharv Malhotra (19)

The twin brothers, from age 10 his dada's adventure stories inspire them. They are educating themselves for becoming powerful underground officers. Bold and very scary to approach not normal cutie pie twins. Love their elder brother as their mother. Yes, because always he takes care of them even though they can accomplish it themselves. Manik never punishes them or Rules to control them. He anyhow deals with them like his kids but doesn't know how chilling his juniors are when he is not around them.

Samira Malhotra (17)

The bad girl alive in their city, she is scariest than the Malhotra twins. Replica of Annika, not when it exists for Manik. She dislikes Manik for being over-sensitive. She always maintained a distance from him and when he crosses her way or looks after her, she criticizes him and makes him terrified by her scoldings. Often, shivay punishes her for making her older brother Heartbroken.

The further family members will be introduced soon while the story moves on.