“Yes, it’ll take a while,” I nodded, and was already raking through my medical bag. 

The next second we heard a little, weak grunt, and the girl’s eyes slowly opened. She was blinking around slowly like a sleepy deer.

“HEYY,” Daniel shrieked happily and hurried closer to check on his fan. 

The girl smiled weakly at him, constantly fluttering her lashes. 

“Daniel. Ricciardo,” she murmured. “Where am I?” 

Daniel looked around a little helpless, making a funny grimace. 

“Uhm… some backstage tent? Don’t worry I don’t have any idea either,” he giggled, scratching his nape. 

The girl tried to sit up, but I was faster, gently pushing on her shoulder to make her stay where she was.

“Oh no, please stay flat. I need to examine you, then we will see if you need any further assessment…” I explained, but the girl shook her head. 

“No, no.” 

I took a deep breath.

“Listen, you just fainted. What is your name?”

She ducked her head to look at Daniel, and then she said “Hanako. But you can call me Hanna.”

“You see, Hanna,” I was desperate to establish eye contact with her, but she was more into grinning at Daniel, eyelashes still fluttering. “You need to drink this glass of water and let me check your blood pressure.”

“No, no,” she kept shaking her head. 

“Danny, I am your biggest fan,” she breathed, staring at Daniel. 

“Oh really?” Daniel asked. He seemed thrilled about Hanna feeling better and cheerfully engaged in the chat. 

I sighed, placed the glass next to her and stood up. 

From then on, I began to feel a bit sceptical about this whole situation. 

I furrowed my brows, and watched them chitty-chat. Hanna doesn’t seem to be weak at all, and she magically regained her consciousness just the second I mentioned giving her an infusion. 

I watched her, now asking for a hug from his idol. 

Girl, what a move!

I shook my head, and decided to head out of the tent.

“Clara? Where are you going?” I heard Daniel asking. He was looking at me like I was about to leave them at the side of a road. 

It made me roll my eyes. 

“There’s clearly no emergency here,” I shot a look at Hanna. 

“But she just woke up!” Daniel blinked at me as he couldn't believe my attitude. 

I scoffed again. 

"Woke up." 

My ass.

“Oh yes, I saw that. It's a miracle," I crossed my arms over my chest. "But look, she doesn’t let me take an exam. And she looks just fine from here,” I barked. 

I saw Daniel was not convinced by my explanation at all, but his attention was immediately averted by “his biggest fan”. 

“I… I feel weak. Still,” she sighed, and her voice was far more squeaky than seconds before. 

“See?” Daniel asked me with a slightly accusing look in his eyes. "She says she is weak!"

“Then you can guard her,” I snorted and I simply walked out of the tent.