200 IS IT THE END? 200

???: why hasn't this finished?

!!!: maybe the author just forgot to add the final chapter! They've had a lot of exams so their probably busy!

???: i don't think their fairing well with the assessments, can we do anything?

!!!: nope, but faers strong! They can do it!

???: is this the end of the incorrect quotes?

!!!: oh god no! There's a second book ready out with like five or something quotes already done! 

???: when will that be posted?

!!!: it already is! It's on their profile or the link under this!

???: is this just an advertisement? Is the author actually going to thank the people reading this like she should?

!!!: they should! The readers and so nice and kind! The author loves the peoples comment chains and contribution to the book!

???: that is true, what if they don't like this back, what if they hate the thought of us in this book? Is it cringy? Should faer stop?

!!!: who cares if they think it's cringe! It makes author feel better and get out stress! Fuck the haters!

???: your strange, you know that right?

!!!: yeah, what of it! Your stuck with me mister!

???: I'm not a 'mister' were inanimate beings?

!!!: your still stuck with me dipshit!

???: I feel as though we've strayed away from the main topic? Shouldn't we let the author say their thanks and end the book?

!!!: guess so! Bai peoples!

Ok don't ask, I forgot to end this and just like died and shit. Got exams and literally fighting against my school for my own shit during exams cause they aren't giving it to me because I 'don't have anxiety' or some shit. 

ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS 💛! 

Also... I'd appreciate if you would check out the second book... I've got like plans and shit for it. 

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/313943444-mcyt-incorrect-quotes-book-2

Bai bai!