"Has Moon ever hurt anyone?" You decided to take a break for now, sitting on the padded floor across from your poofy pants wearing friend. Just to rest your arm for a bit, that permanent marker was a pain to remove.

"Goodness, no!" Sun shakes his head, sitting across from you with his hands in his lap, mimicking you. "But between you and me, Moon is all bark and no bite!"

You hear him grunt, before he holds the side of his head. "You know it's true Moony! You've got those sharp teeth, yet you've never-"

The solar attendant winces. "Okay okay! I'm sorry!"

"Everything alright?" You ask, holding your hand out to him.

"Yep! Everything's just plain sunny!" He chuckles. "Moony just doesn't want to admit that he's a softie!"

You hear a ping, and you look down at your Faz watch. It was a a message about a task, something about you cleaning up an old arcade machine? Damn boss with his budget cuts.

"Hey Sunny, is there an arcade machine called 'Balloon world'? Management wants me to check if it still works for some reason. I think one of the other machine's broke in the main arcade." You ask him, standing to stretch your legs.

Sunny hops back onto his feet, his bells jingle as he rests his hands on his hips. "That sounds like the one in my room! I always thought it was weird that it was in there when no one goes in there besides me of course!"

"Uh.. If its up there... There wouldn't happen to be a hidden staircase around here would there?" You look up at the high balcony above the daycare, its curtains currently open.

"Nope! But, there's a secret door to my room! The last person who went into it was the lady that built us! But, that was forever ago. Follow me, sunshine!" He holds his hand out to you, which you take before he takes the lead out of the big wooden doors.

It was.. Oddly weird to see him anywhere else but the play area. He skipped in front of you, making you smile and shake your head as he dragged you up the steps.

The two of you had entered the daycare theatre, which was currently playing some kind of Fizzy faz add on the big screen.

"Moon and I just use our cables! But since you're a close friend I know I can trust you with knowing about our secret doors!" He winks, moving the big poster of Foxy the pirate out of the way,  revealing a doorway, which he has to duck under as to not hit his rays.

"Moony tried to work on the machine before, he likes to tinker with things. It powers on, but I think that's it! But, I think I've seen moon talking to it a few times." Sunny says, shrugging his shoulders. "But, we talk to ourselves all the time, so I'm not worried about it."

"Moon talks to it?" You lift a brow. That sounded.. Weird even for them. Sun and Moon were wacky yeah, but why would Moon talk to the machine?

"Sure does! They argue sometimes. Do you need me to help you move it anywhere?" Sunny asks, holding open another door for you.

You thank him and enter his room, which was.. Well more messy than you thought. Dozens of children's drawings covered the walls, there was a shelf with golden plushie versions of them on it, broken toys and two mangled staff bots in the corner.

"S-sorry about the mess limelight! I wasn't expecting company!" Sun nervously smiles, moving to shove all of the broken toys out of the way for you.

"Its alright, my room isn't exactly tidy at home." You shrug with a smile. "Did you say they argue? Like, it talks back?"

The vibrant sun nods his head. "I don't like to eavesdrop, I'm usually asleep when Moony is out and about. But, Moon doesn't like the man in the machine."