Chapter 1.

Hi, this is awkward but this is what's going threw my head. I mean, everything I say that isn't out loud will be most definitely going threw my head. Kinda like I'm writing in a diary. And your going to be here threw everything, literally, EVERYTHING. Shall we begin?
——
I walked to my fathers office rolling my eyes as he called me. I didn't know why, we live in the same house and we never talk to each other.

Stepping into his office sent chills down my spine, I didn't like being in my fathers presence especially his office.

"Yes?" I said standing in front of the door with my arms behind my back and my head low. I knew if I ever talked back to my father he would punish me. Before I was 18, I was always being punished for no reason, and there was nothing my mother could do about it before she past. My father had power over both of us.

Now that she's gone I'm punished more often. I get punished for having B's in class and not full A's, looking at him the wrong way, not answering him right away, and you can think of anything else that would make no since of why I should be punished.

"I've been thinking, ever since your mother died, I feel like you haven't been trying hard enough in school, your job, or with me. And now I think it's time that you move out and do things on your own." He said aggressively pointing his fingers in my direction. "I'm giving you 5 months to settle down in moving, if you don't, you will receive nothing from me, and I mean NOTHING!"

I was confused on were all of this was coming from and why now he's telling me to do this. Does he really hate me that much? "Father, I've been wanting to to move in my own place ever since I started collage. I've told you this." I looked up at him with my innocent eyes confused on everything that's happening.

I could see his eyes become darkened, I knew who I got my hazel eyes from. My fathers mother was African American, and his father was Full Mexican, he never wanted to take his fathers last name so he stuck with his mothers. His father past shortly after his mother from a heart attack, his mother died from cancer, and he was on his own. That's were all his bitterness and anger comes from. Mother said his father was abusive to him his whole life, and that's were the abuse and punishment also comes from.

He's just like his father. My mother was also African American but her father was Italian. My hair was like my mothers but more of a darker brown and I had long skinny curls that went down only a couple inches from my butt. She had beautiful golden skin, but mines was more golden. My father was really light skinned with light brown hair and his eyes were hazel, while my mothers was a dark brown color.

He slammed his computer shut staring deep into my eyes. He stood up in front of his chair pointing his fingers at me and leaning in front of his desk. "What have I told you about talking back to me, huh?" My eyes widen at his words I knew exactly were this would be going.

I put my hands out in front of me trying to defend myself. "Father, I-I didn't mean it like that I promise, you have to believe me." He stormed toward me and I moved back realizing that I was only inches away from the door.

He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me out the door.

This is what I mean by abusive in case you guys was wondering.

I cried trying to break free but clearly I couldn't. We made our way down some dark stairs, and I was realizing that we were going down the basement. "Father please I beg of you, I-I can't go d-down there!" I stuttered and began crying more. He didn't care about anything that I said. He took me down to this cell room that had bars and chains, he turned me to were I was facing the wall, and chained my arms to some chains.

He took my shirt and pulled it over my head to were only my bra strap was showing. "This is what happens when you disobey me Alareah!" He yelled at me. I realized what was about to happen. I shut my eyes close and not even 10 seconds later I felt a sting rap across my back, I realized that I was being whipped.