Chapter 2

My eyes slowly open to the bright light of the sun rising. For a second I don't feel the pain, but then it all comes, hitting me at once. I rip a piece of my shirt off and wrap it tightly around my injured leg. My head is killing me but I can't do anything about that.

I slowly move to get up and try not to put too much pressure on my leg. It should start to heal soon.

'Are you okay scar?' I ask my wolf.
'Hey, I'm okay. A little weak right now but I'll be fine in no time.'
'Okay. What do we do now?'
'First, you have to find out who's territory we're on.'
'And how do I do that without getting murdered?'
'Try hiding your scent so they can't easily detect you.'
'Okay.'

My wound has stopped bleeding and the pain has become tolerable. I make it deeper into the territory until I hear a noise.

"I swear I smelt a rogue earlier." a male voice said.
"Yeah, I can smell it too. It smells like blood." another voice adds in.

They are still not close to me but they now know a rogue is on their territory. Shit.

"This is fresh man. The rogue has to still be here."
"They're hiding their scent. It smells so strongly of them, then all of a sudden it stops." he growls
"We have to tell alpha."
"Yes, I know jack."

I hear them walk away. Fuck fuck fuck. They're gonna tell their alpha. Okay. It's okay. I can just explain...right?
"Oh hey, my names Isabella and my mother hates me and my father is a piece of shit so they don't care about me. And my alpha is forcing me to marry him even though I just turned 18 and he's like 25. Oh yeah, he's also abusive. And some other shit but yeah. Anyways, I ran away during our wedding and ended up here."

I don't think I can explain it.

As I'm walking, I hear footsteps. The same people from before. Except there's one more person and they have weapons this time.

Fuck. You have to be kidding me. Honestly can't I just run through all of this and get off their territory.

'Then you'll just have the same issue. You'd still be a rogue on someone else's territory' Scarlett tells me.
'At least one person has to not be an asshole.' I groan.

Okay if I run, they would no doubt hear me. But if I stay, I'm probably going to instantly get killed.

I'm going to take my chances. Hopefully the moon goddess doesn't let me die today.
I run.

"HEY, GUYS OVER THERE." He shouts.

My leg isn't as bad right now but goddess it's slowing me down. I never realized how big this territory is. It's fucking huge. I can hear them catching up to me. I ran as fast as I can and they split up. I can only hear one pair of footsteps.

I'm tackled down to the floor and the man grabs my wrists and places them above my head.

"Who the fuck are you?" He growls in my face.
He has clearly never heard of personal fucking space.

"I'm only gonna repeat myself once. Who. Are. You." I can feel his nails digging into my skin.

I open my mouth to answer but he gives me no time and instead slaps me across the face. I'm not gonna lie, that stung a bit.

"Fuck you." I tell him and then knee his dick.
I try to run but someone else comes and injects me with wolfsbane. You have got to be joking. I feel my body shutting down. My vision starts to blur and I collapse onto the floor.

I wake up in some creepy ass cellar or something, my legs and arms are tied down onto the chair I'm in. The ropes are so tight. I can feel the bruising already forming.