"In that case—" Before Mafuyu could continue Mizuki cutted her off.

"But still, I just sort of got the feeling we were somehow alike. That part that feels like me might be able to change ourselves a bit at a time to fit in with those around us, and the confusion at whether we should resist or accept it. Then getting tired from trying so hard that nothing seems to matter anymore. I feel like we're similar in that. There aren't very many people who can understand how that feels. And that's why I think I'd feel really said if you were to disappear now." Mizuki said.

After Mafuyu heard this she feels like she's getting mad.

".... You're all so selfish. Getting jealous, sympathizing with me, trying to save me when I didn't ask for help. Just stop. Haven't you done enough? I want to disappear. That is my only true feeling." Mafuyu said.

"Yuki... Even if that's true, I still want to save you!" Y/n said.

".... I can't take this anymore! I'm tired of believing there's still a chance I can find what I'm looking for. It would have been easier to believe I never could from the very beginning. So... that's why... I don't want to believe I can be saved anymore! I'm tired! I look and I look and I look and I look! But I just can't find it... Then when I look again, it's just not right and I get depressed..." Mafuyu said.

"What am I even supposed to do?!" Mafuyu shouted angrily

"I'll keep composing." Kanade said.

This make everyone quiet for a while and Mafuyu decided to speak.

"Huh? Why?" Mafuyu asked.

"Even if this song isn't able to save you, I'll keep composing until you can find yourself." Kanade said with a serious tone.

"What are you talking about?" Mafuyu said.

"Even if this is a curse, I won't stop. I can't bear the thought of another person disappearing right from infront of me." Kanade said.

"But... But... Even you really want to disappear, don't you?!" Mafuyu shouted at her.

"Yeah. I do. So if I ever get depressed and look like I might disappear... I want you to tell me that you still haven't found what you're looking for. If you say that, I'll be able to continue composing forever." Kanade said with a small smile.

"Ridiculous. Do you even realized what you're saying? All you're doing is cursing yourself with another burden! You're forcing yourself to keep composing songs until I'm able to find myself!" Mafuyu said.

"Yeah. I know." Kanade said.

".... Why... why... would you go that far?" Mafuyu asked.

"Well... I'm just being selfish. It doesn't matter which part I choose. Either way, I have to keep composing. So doing this for you doesn't change a thing." Kanade said.

".... I just don't know... I don't know how long it might take before I find myself. I may never be able to. Even knowing that... you still want to do this?" Mafuyu said.

"Yeah." Kanade said.

She stay silent for a while before laughing.

"Hahahaha. You look so dumb, acting all desperate. Hahaha... Haha... Fine... I will try looking... a bit more..." Mafuyu said.

"Yuki..." Kanade said.

"You promise to keep writing music as long as it takes?" Mafuyu said.

".... Yeah. It's all right, Yuki. I promise I'll save you someday." Kanade said.

" Kanade said