CHAPTER 4: KELLY'S WILDEST NIGHT

Start from the beginning

All I can do is to rolled my eyes and went outside from the bathroom, I don't want to leave this apartment now. I have no money, no saves.

"Oww, the old man is waiting to you outside. I didn't know that this 58 yrs old man still like dating with a 19 yrs a old lady."

"Shut up, 35!"

"Oww, I didn't expected that..." She responded in a low voice while holding her chest feeling embarrassed.

"You and my father we're not dating, he just invited me."

"Okay..." she responded and follow me walking

"Where you going?" I ask turning around her.

"Coming along with both of you, isn't that great? We can do threesome," she responded teasingly while smiling.

I just rolled my eyes and walk through outside, she is such a lewd woman with a nasty perverted mind. She is more lascivious.

"Why you late my beautiful dear?" Mr.Jolie asks gazing at my dress smiling. Seriously? Beautiful dear? Do I look like a dear tonight?

"You look great dear, huh."

Wtf.

"Old man must relax to their house, not flirting with a student." A sternly voice of a woman stopped Mr. Jolie from scanning me in head until tiptoe. She is bending her back at her car as she crossed her arms while staring straight at the apartment.

"What do we have here, ha?" Mr. Jolie lifted his eyebrow as he throw the tobacco and let out a small laugh gazing to Ms. Angelina. She only give him a smirked and look to her wrist watch.

They seemed like not in a good situations?

"Shall we go?" I ask cutting the silence we have, "I'll drive you over Ms.Clarkson, I don't trust anyone," she stare sharply at Mr.Jolie's appearance for a seconds and immediately drag me into her black Range Rover Vogue. The name attached at the bonnet.

"I'll just follow you old man, have a nice drive ahead!" She yelled amusedly while waving her right hand wisely before entering the front door. Her poker expression change into a excitement one.

"Ow, you know Ms. Clarkson.. I didn't buy this car to become your driver," she utturs staring at me in the rear-view mirror.

I sighed heavily and go out to her car, "Good, just relax there and don't forget your seatbelt dummy," she said grinning staring to his dads' car, 3 meters distance from us while starting the engine.

"Here we go now, have fun," she mumbled as they both immediately drive the car quickly that made me startled of schocked.

The heck? Are they gonna racing in the middle of this dark road!?

"Look, its red light!"

"The heck, would you please stop!?"

I've began freaking here inside like a madwoman shivering because this speed driving that terrified me at the same time.

Mr.Jolie's car has been driving faster and faster while blocking the road for Ms. Angelina. Dang they are giving me a loud beat in my chest!

"If you both have a problems with each other, some people feel so sorry for both of you! But me, I don't feel sorry if anything happened to us Ms. Angelina! So stop this car because I want to live longer! Please understand that!" I exclaimed furiously with annoyance while holding tightly the headrest and my seatbelt, but this lewd woman only let out of chuckles. Is she enjoying this!?

"Oh my... are you afraid dear?" she ask teasingly appearing a silly smile to her lips glancing to me as she turned right the steering wheel - competing to his father that made me want to vomit.

"Oh fuck," she mumbled but suddenly plastered a smiled opening the window car as she grin teasingly, "Hey old man, you want me to challenge you uh? Stop messing with your manhood and shall drink your medicine because that's kind of sickness." She giggled before closing the window driving speed afar from Mr. Jolie. Where'd she get that boldness to utturs to his father like that?

Gak, I might puke in this car in no time, I got dizzy after that freaking speed driving of themselves.

"You owe my lap tonight, have a sleep Ms. Kelly," she calmly says glancing at the sideview mirror.

"Don't throw me at the bridge or I'll fucking sue you! " I furiously yelled leaning my head against her lap.

"Silly, that's impossible." She responded as she let out a soft chuckled, when will she chuckles again? It's made my whole body overwhelmed, " Take me to my apartment, Ms. Angelina. I want to rest."

--

As I opened my eyes, I saw Ms.Jolie's blurry appearance. Is she scanning me?

"Hey, dummy good morning!" she greeted having a smile on her face, "Let's eat Ms. Clarkson, I ordered delicious recipe for us," she said as I look at her confusingly.

"I don't know how to cook, don't ask me questions," she responded very quickly though I haven't even ask her, wow.

"You are good reading people mind," I murmured.

"I hate math, let's eat," she seriously said as I got stunned for a seconds.

My bad.

She wanted to grab the rice but I stopped her hand that's made her appearance change into confusion, "Let's pray first."

She lifted her eyebrows as her forehead immediately puckered with each other staring at me with a guilt of amazement in her appearance.

"Ow.. okay," she stutterly responded and shrugged forcely.

--
"What just happened last night?" I ask cutting the silence we have.

"You slept in my lap while drooling your saliva, saying wild things and suddenly chuckles, you slapped me hardly and squeeze my breast. When we arrived at my home, I lifted you like a bridal woman through my bedroom then you did some sexy dance infront of me."

My eyes widened and suddenly choked. Fag, I am that wild?

"You are just joking me, ain't you?"

"Do I look like a clown?"

"Yes you are! And first of all, I was only feeling dizzy owe a sleep at your lap. Why would I do some wild things in you huh!?" I asked furiously that my both hands suddenly slammed the table because of annoyance.

"You are bluffing." I utters forcing myself not to get mad and rolled my eyes. She might've been bluffing to keep me off guard. She simply smirked and immediately let out of chuckles.

Told ya.

"You just slept in my lap and take you in my place and here you are, eating while pouting infront of the food and me Ms. Clarkson, " she said while placing her hands in the air above of the food.

"You know... I hate liars," I mumbled.

"So, do I also," she responded and sip her juice.

"You look cute," she murmured and face at me.

"I heard that, want to know my secret about you?" I whispers as I nearness my face to her appearance eyeing her eyes.

She grin at me and bite her lips, "Then, what is it?" She ask looking at me seductively while lifting her chin.

"You are such a clown Ms. Angelina," I whispers and pretended to walks away escaping from her but she simply followed quietly lifting her eyebrows. Dang, did she take that serious? I open the sliding door and ran inside this huge beautiful backyard.

"Please, spare my life! Believe me, I won't tell that words infront of you again. Don't take that seriously Ms. Angelina!" I shouted nervouly as we ran circling around this amazing backyard.

I hands up my hand when I felt my chest heavy and began to beset. Suddenly, I felt a warm hands wrapping around my waist while putting her chin in my arm, "Well, I love it, Ms. Kelly," She whispers softly to my ears that made my horsy heart shivers and tingled at the same time.