Chapter 2: Arrival

Somewhere in the ocean, Gorshkov can be seen lying down, drifting away slowly.

Gorshkov: ...Where the hell am I?

Gorshkov gets up and has bad feelings for some reason

Gorshkov: This feeling is weird, it feels like I'm in an ocean of some sort.

He looks down to his legs

Gorshkov: WAIT WHAT?! I'M A HUMAN?

Gorshkov: Well at least I'm a boy

Gorshkov: What the hell is this?! looks down to the ocean again

Gorshkov: Since when did I look like a young boy?

Gorshkov: All I know is after firing a zircon, I blew up and sank. wait that means I'm a russian frigate that got sunk due to an ammunition blow...ahh man, I'm unlucky.

He begins to look around, his back has his AN-94 and rigging.

Gorshkov: Since when did I get this AN-94? Nevermind, might use this to kill enemies soon. Oh I also got an MP7A1 with VANT?

He tests his weapons

Gorshkov: I still don't know this world, but it seems silent in here, might as well test my equipment

He then begins firing his Palash AA, it works perfectly, the 9k96 lock on system also works perfectly. He checks around and finds a lot of missiles, some Zircon's being nuclear warheads. While active, he spots an unknown plane.

Gorshkov: An unknown plane? Is someone also here?

Gorshkov starts following the plane, and a little while later, he spots 2 carriers, one of them, holding a black cube.

BOOOOOM

An explosion reverberates around the base, as ships move to assault/defend it. He goes in and approaches them all. He then fires a Zircon into the sky, just like how he did on testing, and this does not go unnoticed.

it creates a loud roar into the sky, as it signals the arrival of the frigate.

Gorshkov: Capitalists spotted, fire

Gorshkov begins firing on what seemed to be U.S world war 2 ships to him and causing major damage, while the 2 foxes look at him in amazement.

???: Is he one of our prototypes?

???2: That isn't a prototype, look at it's flag.

???: Plus, look at it. 

Gorshkov continues firing until the enemies are too damaged and retreat

Gorshkov: That's dealt with now.

Then they see a flying object launch itself from the ship

???2: What plane is that?

???: Seems like this person appears to have modern technology.

Once the fight was over, and the area was clear, Gorshkov went to the 2 foxes who just looked back at him.

Gorshkov: Who the fuck are you?!

???: Ara~ An unknown ship who saved us appears on our radar, we are shocked that it is also a shipboy.

???2: Same for me, who are you Mister?

Gorshkov: I should ask that to you instead! Who are you?!

???: My name is Akagi from 1st Carrier Division

???2: My name is Kaga also from the 1st Carrier Division

Gorshkov: Sorry what? Japanese ww2 carriers, but in human fox form???? What the hell is this place

Akagi: We already introduced ourselves, who are you young man?

Gorshkov: Name is Admiral Gorshkov...hull number 454 cough Guided missile frigate

They begin to laugh

Kaga: You called yourself a frigate? Meet me I'm frigate Kaga

Gorshkov: Take that back you bylat-

After they both are done laughing Akagi had a question.

Akagi: Are you willing to join us Sakura Empire?

Gorshkov: Njet

Akagi/Kaga: Why??

Gorshkov: Because I don't know anything about this world and you.

Akagi: Come on join Sakura Empire and I'll tell you about this world. giggle

Gorshkov: N-O, no.

Kaga: Come on, join us.

Now they stare at Gorshkov like they're forcing him to join the Sakura Empire shit, he thinks of a distraction until he gets the idea. 

Gorshkov: Enterprise with her sister ships on the right!

Akagi/Kaga: WHAT

The fox girls turn around and see nothing

Akagi: Where is the Grey Ghost?!

Kaga: Sister, look.

She points her arm to Gorshkov

Gorshkov: I'M OUT OF HERE!

Akagi: Ara~~ let's catch him and bring him back to our base.

Kaga: Ok sis, I'm launching my planes now.

Gorshkov was running as fast as he can until the fox girls try to intercept him, trying to force him into joining Sakura Empire.

Gorshkov: If they see my full power, I bet those fox girls will scrap me and make new weapons.

He begins dodging bombs and torpedoes from Akagi and Kaga, but one torpedo they sent hit it's mark, making Gorshkov pass out but not sink.

Akagi: Good, we hit him and now he passed out, let's bring him back to our base.

Kaga: Yes, sister.

Now they carry a helpless Gorshkov to the Sakura Empire

See ya in another chapter.