Chapter 13: Nuclear threat

(I'll have to skip so many chapters Comrade Downneck, I know I'm trying...)

What seemed like a normal day, turned out to be a fight that costed almost the life of Anchar, although fine, Gorshkov is being optimistic about nuclear options.

Gorshkov: This will kill all of us if I'm not the one sacrificing myself.

Steregushchiy: You don't have to go do that again, you know that.

Gorshkov: But It's something that has to be done!

Steregushchiy: No!

Gorshkov: Still...

He gets on the helicopter, climbs a certain amount of altitude, and jumps.

(that's me on british uniform, but to do that safely I had to drag a container and duplicate it twice, then land the blackhawk and jump, was worth it though I almost died)

He opens the parachute and let's himself glide with the wind

Meanwhile.

Monitor: Get out.

Nemesis: What do you mean?

Monitor: Get out.

Nemesis: Okay-

Back to Gorshkov

While gliding, he hears gunfire and turns to it, once he sees it, he goes as close to them and removes the parachute. The Mi-35 flies though firing it's weaponry.

???: It is time.

(it sounds like this)

Siren: Not that one! Run!

Gorshkov: Too late.

He fires, only using one shot and it penetrates through, he opens his launch pads ready to launch, but...

Anchar: Gorshkov!

Gorshkov: Leave the battle zone.

Anchar: I'm not leaving anyone behind, what happened.

Gorshkov: Guess.

Anchar: Right, the rest of the fleet is coming but holy hell, you had to put a nuclear threat.

Gorshkov: They see it, they fear me, I don't plan to fire, but if I show up, I show fear, that's how it works for them.

Anchar: Why are they fighthing?

Gorshkov opens up his nuclear pods, charges the railgun, and all they hear is

2 alarm beeps, and a loud firing noise

Gorshkov: Shut up, you know what happens, Anchar, stay here,  I'll return to base but keep them at bay, I'll just mark a flare and your good.

Anchar: Okay.

Anchar: Now with these girls...I won't kill them, but fighting is another matter; thus we will be docking on the Iris Libre ports.

???: Why did you choose them?!

Anchar: Yes.

Timeskip.

Anchar an the Iris Libre girls arrive, and well..

Anchar: I'll have to do this without the frigate. So one request, make Iris Libre and Vichiya Dominion rejoin Azur Lane and merge back to Iris Orthodoxy

???: What?!

???: You say you want us to rejoin with Vichiya Dominion?!

Anchar: Yes. Don't say that crimson axis is still a thing, you saw the nukes.

timeskip, again.

Now that 2 factions were reunited, there was only one now...

It was...

The pasta empire.

(sorry for short chapter, Im thinking of "For All Mankind")