9. 😬😬

A/N :
Thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting.
This chapter will be a Third person POV.
Enjoy reading 😊

It's been a month since Gulf let his friends know about him and Mew. Others in the university also know he is taken and the fact that Mew is his boyfriend is an open secret.

His close group of friends were now used to their skin ship as they would all crash at Mew's condo most of the time.
Even though Mew was senior to Gulf both of them were seen together always.

Gulf was yet to introduce Mew to his parents. Mew would be sad thinking that even after two years Gulf was hesitant to introduce him to his family but he was ok for now. At least Gulf was trying. He also dint want to force him.

On the other hand Mew's parents had met Gulf but not as Mew's boyfriend. Although they were aware but Gulf didn't want Mew to tell them yet. They also never confronted him.

Mew was called by his professor.

"May I come in?"
" Yes Mew. I am a little busy today. If it's not too much of a problem can you teach my class for today?"

Mew was a brilliant student and sometimes assist his professor during lectures. Sometimes he would help his professor by taking lectures for his juniors.

"Sure Sir" Mew was excited as the class he was supposed to take was the same as his sweetheart's.

He wanted to surprise Gulf so he didn't tell him.

Gulf was peacefully sleeping, head down on his seat. It was a morning class and Gulf hated morning lectures.

Mild took his seat next to Gulf. He heard soft snores.
"What the..  is he actually sleeping?", Mild  cooed at his cuteness.
He rested his head on Gulf and closed his eyes for a short nap himself.

The class was now full of students chattering away but that didn't wake up  Gulf or Mild who were peacefully enjoying their nap.
After a few moments the class suddenly went quite.
Mild squirmed on his seat as he realised there was pin drop silence around him.

He opened his eyes to find Mew standing in front of him,
"Aaah"Mild flinched

Mew's hands were crossed across his chest , his face red in anger throwing daggers at Mild.

His shriek woke up Gulf too.
"Why the hell are you shouting?" Gulf yelled , his eyes still half closed

He saw Mew standing next to them and gave his boyfriend the best smile.
Mew huffed angrily at his boyfriend and walked to the front of the class
"Now, if I have everyone's attention,"he looked at Mild furiously his fist clutched tightly, hands still crossed.
"I am going to take your class today as professor has some other work"
Saying that he started his lecture.

Gulf was confused with Mew's reaction.
"What's wrong with him?" He asked Mild Mild was trembling with terror to even answer Gulf's question.

"Mild.."Gulf squeezed Mild's hand

"Don't touch me in front of your monster boyfriend. I am so dead" Mild said jerking away Gulf's hand
Gulf thought it's best to pay attention to the lecture now after all his boyfriend was the teacher. He blushed.

Throughout the class Mew  ignored Gulf and was throwing daggers at Mild

Even by the end of the lecture, Gulf was clueless as to why his sweet boyfriend was ignoring him.
'May be he doesn't want our relationship to come between his teaching' he thought to himself.

Gulf dragged Kaonah and Mild to Mew's condo. Gulf didn't know why Mew left early without him and Mild was behaving weird all day. Mild was still not in the mood to talk.