5. Coming out!

AN:
Hope you guys are enjoying the story. Please comment and vote ☺️☺️

Morning light was peeking through the curtains
I woke up to the cool fresh air, next to the most handsome man, my boyfriend.
I traced my fingers over his eyes and down to his lips. Staring  at his lips, memories of last night filled my mind and I blushed.

"Good morning" I whispered in the softest voice not to wake him up

"Morning babe", Mew said, his eyes still closed and lips pecking on my finger.

"You are awake!" I whispered yelled
He hummed and cuddled me lazily, his eyes still not ready to open.

"Let's go for breakfast. I am hungry" I whined
He opened one eye and asked "What time is it?"
"Time to eat" I grinned

"And I shall eat" he said and pretended to bite on my neck
I was ticklish as I struggled under him to get out, laughing uncontrollably.

Loud banging on our door startled us.
"Gulf .. come out for breakfast! " Mild shouted from behind door while banging on the door continuously.

Mew rolled his eyes and glared at me. He half-heartedly got up from the bed to freshen up and slammed the bathroom door .

"Gulf?!" Mild still hadn't stopped banging

I sighed deeply and went on to open the door
"What's your problem Mild?"I glowered at Mild

"My problem ?" Mild frowned
"I am trying to literally save your ass you ungrateful asshole"

"You don't have to Mild" I said boringly pushing past  Mild to go towards dining table.

" Fine!  Then I won't save you and let you cry by yourself. Don't come running to me later" Mild mocked me.

Mild sat in front of me intentionally keeping the chair next to me empty
I ignored his glaring eyes and sipped some water from the bottle.

Boys were busy eating when Mew came downstairs and happily took the seat next to me. My eyes immediately met Mild's. He gave me I told you so look.

I continued drinking water ignoring Mild
Mew took the chance and placed his hands on my thighs which made me choke on the water.
"Are you okay gulf?" Mild asked pretentiously
"YES MILD."I said sternly and then gave a warning look to Mew. He reluctantly continued eating his breakfast.

Since no one was bothered Mew got bolder
He again squeezed my thighs, his hands massaging my thighs.
I did not want Mild to get suspicious  so I controlled my emotions.

He was getting bolder and moved his hands a little too close to my crotch. I jumped and my spoon slipped.
I glared at mew telling him to stop his antics this instant.
Mild was getting suspicious now. His eyes did not leave me even for a second.
I sighed and got back to eating

However Mew was not in the mood to back out. Now he was playing footsie under the table turning me on.
I abruptly got up and suggested to play volleyball.
Thankfully everyone agreed and we all went to the beach.

Mild, Boat and me were on one team and Mew, Champ and Kaonah on another.

Mew was subtly flirting with me throughout the game. I enjoyed getting all his attention The weather was getting hot and Mew being Mew, took off his shirt.
Oh My.God. I had to remind myself not to drool
How did I get so lucky to have that man as my boyfriend. His sun kissed body glistening due to sweat. I could admire him for eternity.
Mine. That was all mine to touch, to kiss, to love. Mew smiled watching me drool over him.

"It's your serve Boat! Stop ogling! " Mild yelled to Boat. Mew let out a loud laughter. I glared at Boat realising he was admiring my man and then at Mew for thinking that it was amusing.
Mew could barely contain his laughter but he didn't want to risk me getting grumpy.

Boat served and Champ and Mew both ran to take the serve but crashed on each other
I turned red at seeing Champ all over Mew and grinning like a teenager

"Are you hurt?" Mew asked Champ
Champ shook his head shyly

What the hell! Why the hell is Champ blushing? I was getting annoyed now!

"If you are done flirting, can we play now?" I said with annoyed tone
Mew coughed and motioned Champ to get up. Champ lend his hand for Mew to get up and Mew gladly took it.
I was fuming looking at them.
How dare he! Flirting with other guys right in front of my eyes!

I could not take this anymore
It's time to teach my boyfriend a lesson
If that's how you want to play Mew then game on.

It was my turn to serve. I put the ball down
Once I got everyone's attention I took of my shirt in slow motion.
There you go Mew. It's my turn to flirt and yours to get jealous!

"It's hot" I smirked

Mew smirked back

Wait, what?! That was not the reaction I was expecting. He should be possessive or jealous not proud of himself.
I saw others looking at me in horror, jaws dropped
What is going on? I was confused when Mew walked towards, thin proud smile plastered on his face

I got nervous as Mew got too close
He draped his shirt over me and whispered "Babe, let's not show them my artwork from last night ok?"
I froze in my place

Hickeys!!!

AN:
Whoops 😬
Someone help Gulfie! 😂😂