4. Making it up to you!

AN:
Thank you readers for voting. I would also love to hear your comments.
Hope you like this chapter 😀
Enjoy!

Mew followed me to our room. He made sure to check that no one followed him, especially Mild.
He knocked on the door and was surprised to find it open. The room was dark. He hesitantly entered the room when I pulled him from behind the door and quickly locked  the door.

Mew was startled. His jaws dropped when he looked at me top to bottom and back to top again.
I was wearing an oversized shirt which I borrowed from his bag and shorts. Shorts were not visible as his shirt was too big on me.

"W...What are you wearing?", he asked almost drooling over me.
He was trying hard to keep his anger and frustration in place but his eyes were full of lust and wanted to kiss every part of my visible skin.
He was struggling to even say the words.

"I am making it up to you", I said with a smirk

"Making up for what?"
I could see the conflicting emotions in his eyes.

"Making up for that asshole- Mild" I said in a softest voice.

He chuckled. He could not control himself any longer and pulled me towards him crashing our lips together.
His hands hugged my waist pulling me closer to him.
My hands rested on his chest as I stumbled on him.
But soon my hands wandered in his hair as if they had mind of their own. I pulled his nape to deepen the kiss if that was possible at all.

Devouring and tasting each and every corner of each other's mouth.
The needs of three weeks spilling over.

He pulled back for a few seconds and it annoyed me.
"Your friends? "
" The door?
" Condom?" He asked between the kisses

I didn't even bother answering him and went on to remove his tank top.
He groaned as I bit harshly on his chest

"Why are you so horny?" He asked pulling me back by my hair
I cupped his face, looking into his eyes and pushed him on the wall
" You talk too much" I said looking into his eyes.

Both of our eyes were on each other's lips, breathing heavily.

"Fuck me. Fuck me now!" I commanded him.
And that's what he did! Like a good husband following his wife's every wish and command.

He undressed me reaching the bed without letting go off my lips.
His lips moving down on my neck kissing and sucking on my skin.

"I missed you so much ", he said in between sucking and biting my collar bone.

He knows my sensitive spot and it turned me on. He pleasured me so much that a sweet moan escaped my lips
I tilted my neck to give him more access with my fingers entangled in his hair

"I missed you too baby. aaaaghhhh " , I moaned agin

His lips found my nipples and he bit them hard
It gave me chills down my spine. I shuddered hard.
I lost all control over my body and completely surrendered myself to him

Mild was too wasted to notice mew  and me gone. And that gave us much needed time to both of us.
After a long time I had a blissful sleep even if my body was sore.

AN:
Thank you so much for giving me encouragement
Pls keep giving me votes and comments.
😊