Chapter 3: Kill it

Start from the beginning

"Princess please dont cry." he sighed "I promised I'm not going to hurt you, I'll protect you I promise I'll never hurt you." His hand brushed her cheek.

"Then l-let me g-go." she stumbled.

"Never." he growled making her immediately flinch away from him. He tried to withhold the frustrated and possesive snarl rising to his lips as he sighed. "What will it take for you to stop crying princess what can I do?"

"Let me go."

"Not happening." he growled she scowled through her tears and for a minute they just glared at each other before she hesitated and tried to look anywhere but him a blush surfacing on her cheeks.

"S-space." she stuttered in a quiet voice.

"What?"

"Space-and put on some clothes!" she was red faced but she her tears were slowing and she had regained some of her backbone it seemed.

Realization dawned on him as her eyes scanned over his strong muscled torso and shoulders before quickly looking away from the spot his towel was covering. He almost chuckled at her bashfullness but then again, "You wont try to escape."

"I-"She looked into his glaring eyes before seeming to give in and despite the fact she still looked terrified she nodded. "I promise not to try to escape," trusting the words of his mate he began to move away before she added on. "Until after you explain." He growled and slammed his hands on the door behind her this however frightened her and with a squeal she ducked under his arm and darted across the room. Before he could stop her she had slammed the wooden door of the closet closed behind herself and locked it from the inside.

He stormed towards it.

"Come out of there Aurora!"

"No! Not until you calm down and put on clothes!" she yelled her voice was strong but quivered with her fear and tears.

"Aurora-" however hearing her move away from the door at his angry voice he growled quietly and ran a hand through his damp hair glaring at the door. "If I put on clothes you'll come out? And listen to me?"

"Only if you put on clothes and calm down!" calming down was definitely going to be hard when she kept frustrating and enraging him like this. His werewolf instincts told him to break down the door and demand the respect he was due as a alpha and a mate. However this would only terrify her more. With a sigh and gritted teeth he decided it would be better to get her out of the closet willingly especially since she promised to listen.

"You wont run?" he demanded.

"I'll let you talk then afterwards I'll decide what I'll do." she called back through the door.

"Fine open the door." he ordered.

"No! Not until youre dressed I'm not coming out until then!" she yelled back making him sigh and grit his teeth as he stomped to the door.

"Since your not going to come out until Im dressed would you kindly hand me a shirt, you can slid it through but I can't do what you want unless you give me the shirt." He sounded like he was trying desperately to be patient with her.

He could practically hear the gears in her head turning as she decided whether or not to trust him. Finally he heard her nervous and s=hesitant foot steps coming close to the door. Inside Aurora searched the rack nearest the door which is where his dresser was, luckily she had found the lightswitch for the walk in closet.

"D-do-do you need anything else?" she asked.

"Well princess what do you say is necessary for one to be considered dressed?" he asked trying to tease despite still being tempted to knock down the door.