CHAPTER FOURTEEN

REAL LIFE + INSTAGRAM

    "So like do you plan do marry Ro?"

"V, oh my God."

"What its a serious question."

Rori grabbed a handful of M&Ms out the bag and dropped them onto her ice cream sundae. "I truly don't know, like I have my whole future of ahead of me, there's so much I wanna do and see, I don't think marriage is in my path right." She replied, "I mean it's an option, sure, and we have forever to do that."

V bite her lip and shrugged covering her ice cream in chocolate syrup. "I don't think I'll ever get married, unless the right person sweeps me off my feet."

"Speaking of which, have you noticed Cam's attitude towards Isa? Like what's that about?"

"Um he's in love Moony. Duh"

Rori furrowed her eyebrows together, nobody besides Roland calls her Moony.

No one.

But she let it slide.

"Is he gonna tell her? He looked really upset at the airport."

"Ya know, if you're gonna talk about me, do it quieter."

Both turned as Cam took a seat at the bar and grabbed his own bowl and started shoving ice cream into it. The two girls were quiet as they watched him, he gave them a side eye and rolled his eyes. "Go on, say I'm pathetic and stupid because I can't talk to a girl."

"Um, no, when the fuck did you get home?" Rori asked, "I swear you weren't here today?"

"Literally today, I got an early flight back and I've just been in town all day shopping and trying to clear my head."

V licked their spoon and patted his back. "Take your time, things like that are hard to say aloud."

Rori raised a brow and snorted, "Yeah for you maybe."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Rori stopped fiddling with the marshmallow bag and sighed, "I know you like Ro?"

Vienna huffed and rubbed her temple, Cam busted out laughing, earning a look from Rori, who put her hands on her hips. "What's funny?" She hissed, Cam wiped a fake tear from his eye and tried to breath. "Y—you t-th—oh my Gods that's too fucking funny." He heaved. "What's funny!" Rori snapped, "Come on I wanna laugh too."

Cam coughed and started hitting his chest, when he eventually calmed down and sighed. "Rori, this is gonna be so fucking funny and probably interesting but Vivi doesn't like your boyfriend."

"Then why do you stare at us?"

"You haven't told her? You—"

"Told me what!"

"Vivi likes you."

"Cam!" V shouted punching him square in the arm and turning to Rori, who looked confused, she opened her mouth, but V was already gone and on the rooftop.

She was crying, like full on sobbing, when Rori found them. "Come back inside please," Rori said taking a seat beside her, "I don't care if you like me."

V wiped their cheeks. "You sure!" She shouted.

"I don't though! That's your feelings I can't tell you not to like me, I just wish you told me sooner."

"I was going to, before you told me you liked Roland."

Rori huffed. "Well it's out there, okay? There's nothing we can do, besides move on, I'm sorry okay? Can we still be best friends?"

V nodded and embraced the girl, they stayed like that before Rori pulled away. "Let's go inside abs bother Cam." The blonde said.

—————————

VIVIJAMESON MADE A POST

vivijameson ✔︎

♡︎ liked by rorymoon, thisiscameron, isadoradominique, and othersvivijameson ice cream sundaes and therapy

vivijameson ice cream sundaes and therapy

comments on post are disabled

FAE SAYS
fuck the Supreme Court!

all this bc my state wanted to revisit THEIR heartbeat bill & make it 15 WKS instead of 6 & the stupid Supreme Court was like "yeahhhh about that."