CHAPTER THREE

REAL LIFE + INSTAGRAM

     VIENNA WATCHED AS ESTELLE PLACED HER BELONGINGS INTO THE OVERSIZED DRESSER.

"I'm so glad we're roomies," the model said in a cheery voice.

Despite the house being an eight bedroom, Roland wanted at least two people to share a room as the other two could be used for gaming and Tiktoks, it would just be easier he assumed, everyone agreed, today was currently move in day, and nobody was in a good mood.

Especially Vienna.

Aurora and her had grown...distant and cold towards each other, V had texted her just twelve hours ago asking if she was okay; Aurora's response was, "No I'm mad at you."

So instead of telling Vienna what was wrong, Aurora completely ignores her and leaves the group chat.

She had been super cold towards the house members and won't talk to anyone besides freaking Isadora.

Sighing, Vienna grabbed her phone and headed to the "TikTok Room" where Cameron and Roland we're setting up the LEDs. "You're going to fall," the brunette said, Roland was on the step latter placing some sticking glow-in-the-dark stars up on the ceiling while Cam was placing the last LEDs up. One he finished he stepped back, knocking Roland's latter and sending the blonde falling. "Fuck!" They cursed, getting up, Estelle and Val came running and Val let a laugh escape their lips.

"Oh that's hilarious."

"It's not."

The boys got up, Roland fixed their shirt and huffed.

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the house, Isadora was helping Aurora unpack while also being therapist.

"I just only found out I liked him a months years ago, I mean, what are the chances Isa? He's got girls all over him and I'm not..."

"If you say you're not absolutely gorgeous I will slap the fuck out of you."

The girls were silent for a minute before they busted out laughing; Isadora sighed as she hit the wall and slid down onto the carpet, Aurora smiled and fell on the bed. "I just," the blonde sighed, "I've known Ro my whole life, I thought I was over him, but the minute V had anything to say about him...my jealousy would spark."

Isa stood and dusted off her shirt. "I'm not gonna say you should tell him, obviously when you're ready, I, myself, wouldn't wait to long though."

"What about Vienna? It's obviously she has a thing for him too."

"Okay? It's Roland's choice on who they want, and besides between you and me, I think Cameron wants him."

Aurora laughed again, "We been knew that, wanna go post on Instagram?"

"Duh."

  —————————

RORYMOON MADE A POST

rorymoon ✔︎                                                            •••

♡︎ liked by rolandcoff, brookmonk, and others
rorymoon bestie

comments on post are disabled