CHAPTER FIVE

REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE

     "Are you trying to be David Dobrik?"

"Shut up."

"You can't even focus a camera."

"Stop bullying me!"

Estelle grabbed the camera out of Cameron's hands and placed on the tripod, correctly.

The two stood behind the counter, Estelle smiled and sent a wave. "Hey guys it's Estelle and I'm here with Cameron and today we—" she paused as a loud bang interrupted her. "We're filming!" Cameron screamed. "Sorry!" Isa screamed from the hallway, "I fell!"

"Don't get blood on the carpet babes we pay rent here!" Val shouted as they entered the mansion; Estelle huffed and paused the filming. "We're filming?" She hissed. "Filming what?" Val asked putting their keys into the key bowl. "A video." Cameron said, Val smiles and patted the top of his head. "No fucking shit Sherlock."

"What's got your panties all brunched up?"

Val huffed. "It's so stressful being attractive."

"You guys wanna leave the little ones here and go drinking?" Cam asked, Val perked their head up. "Um you had had me at leave the little ones here."

Estelle screamed, "Val, Cam, and I are leaving!"

A chorus of "okays" rattled the mansion.

The oldest house members left and headed to a bar on the beach; they took an Uber obviously.

"Okay, so who is your least favorite member right now?" Val asked downing a shot of some pink liquid. "I don't have a problem with any of them really, I mean if you're referring to Aurora's outburst, I completely understand her actions aren't okay, but Val you gotta understand she's a kid." Cam replied, "She probably didn't know how to react to what upset her and just thought it would be better to keep her distant."

"Wow, Cam actually said something logical for once." Estelle teased. "You guys are bullies I'm going to dance," the Monroe boy walked off in a huff leaving the two girls alone.

Back at the house, Isadora was recording a song cover for her YouTube when V heard it and stood by the door to listen in. Isa stopped when she felt someone staring at her and turned to meet Vienna's gaze, the brunette's smiled at each other. "Your voice is pretty," V complimented, Isa smiled. "Thanks I'm hoping to release my own music one day."

"Wanna record a cover together, you like Taylor?"

"Uh obviously."

While the two girls belted Taylor Swift's "I knew you were trouble;" Roland found Aurora in her bedroom scrolling through TikTok, the blondes sent small smiles towards each other. "Can I come in?" Roland asked, Aurora shrugged. "Close the door," she answered and turned over on her stomach. Roland took a seat on the bed and laid down, they stayed in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before Roland suggested they go on a walk, Aurora shrugged and agreed.

The two ended up a 7/11, Roland got a strawberry slushie while waiting for Aurora to get out the bathroom, the pimple faced cashier looked VERY annoyed by the stars' presence as they placed the snacks on the counter. "Anything else," he asked. "No," Aurora looked at his tag, "Joey."

"Seven-fifty."

Roland went to put their card in, but Aurora threw a twenty on the counter. "What are you doing?" Roland hissed. "Paying..." Aurora drawled out.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Y—"

"I don't get paid enough to care who pays."

Joey took the twenty and gave Aurora the change back. With a smirk, the blonde walked out of the shop and into the coolness of the Los Angeles night, she took a seat on the curb and opened her Skittles bag. "Why didn't you let me pay?" Roland snapper taking a seat. "You always pay," the girl insisted, Roland huffed and sipped their slushie, he looked up at the sky. "What happened to you this week, like seriously Moony, you tell me everything, what's so different about this?"

Rori sighed. "I was just on my period Ro, I was aggravated—"

"I don't believe you, Vivi said you were mad at her, what did she do?"

"Nothing, okay? Just drop it."

"No, I'm tired of you telling me to just drop it any time the conversation gets hard."

"Well too bad!"

Roland finished the rest of the his drink and threw it in the trash. "You're a bitch," they said before shoving their hands into their pockets and storming off, leaving Aurora there to fester in her thoughts.

The two had gotten home at different times, Roland being first, he found the older members past out on the couch in the living, Isadora was putting a blanket on Valentina while Camera was cuddled up to Estelle on the air mattress. Roland have Isa a small wave before disappearing into the confinements of their bedroom, they showered, and got into bed.

Vienna found Aurora outside on the roof at three am staring at the sky. "You good?" The brunette asked eying the blonde, Aurora wiped the tears that had collected on her cheeks and nodded.

"You're lying, I can easily spot a liar."

"I don't think you can."

"Pft okay, anyways why are you out here, it's three in the morning."

"Got a lot on my mind I guess."

"Was it something I did because I'm like super sorry if I did something."

Rori sighed, "Do you like anyone in the house?"

"Well I mean, yeah, kinda but like I doubt they like me, why?"

Aurora wanted so badly to cry, but held it in, she tried to follow what Isa told her. "Just curious because I like someone too."

"O-oh, who?"

"If I tell you you cannot get mad."

Vienna bite their lip and nodded. "Okay, I like...Roland, and the reason I got upset was because you said he was cute at the gas station and I don't know I got jealous, but the secret's out and I don't feel bad anymore." Rori answered.

Vienna was silent for a second before they smiled. "That's great Rori, wow, um cool."

"Wait, who do you like? It wasn't Roland was it?"

"It doesn't matter, like I said they don't like anyway, goodnight."

"Night."

That being said, V slid back into the house through the window and closed it, leaving a very confused Rori in her wake.