Story: part 3

I was worried. Obviously I was worried. I didn't know if there was something really wrong with him- I'm a hypochondriac, both for myself and those I'm close to. We had started to become good friends and I'd like to think I'm a loyal person. Maybe I spammed him a little bit, or more than that but still, I wanted confirmation that he was alive, is that too much to ask?

  He was annoyed at first for how much I'd contacted (he was fine, he'd just been a bit unwell) but after that we actually became really close and over the next week I started to believe that I had a "crush" on him.

  Eventually we ended up dating,  he sort of tricked me into asking him out and I was actually happy- for a bit. Everything went downhill from there.

  Each of us had very different approaches to the relationship and he doesn't understand the concept of compromising. I wanted to begin this as a new relationship- properly getting to know each other and moving slowly, besides we were only thirteen and fourteen. He, on the other hand, wanted things to go quickly, constantly telling me that "I think we both know this relationship's been going on a lot longer than it's been official for" and similar themes to that, generally ignoring my opinion.

  Usually I gave in quite easily to the point that we were saying "I love you" by the end of the first day, which is obviously way too soon. It wasn't too bad mostly though,  even if he did make me swear not to tell anyone we were dating because he was embarrassed to be in a relationship with me.