(13) - Dates Dates Dates

"Wake up sleepy head!" I scream into Makayla's ear while hitting her in the back of the head with a pillow.

"No! Go away" she moans, digging her face into the pillow even more.

"Yes! Now come on!" I say against, pulling the blankets off of her. I get up and walk over to the window.

"Rise and shine" I say with a smile as I whip the curtains open and let the sunlight poor into the room.

"The light! It burns!" Makayla yells, shielding her eyes.

"Mak, you've gotta get up. You have a date today." With this reminder she flies out of bed and tumbles to the floor.

"Owwww" she moans while I laugh hysterically at her and her clumsiness. She stands up after a minute and gives me a dirty look.

"I will get you back for this" she grumbles, pointing her finger at my face.

"Sure you will" I say with an eye roll.

"I'm hungry, let's go get some breakfast." She says and walks out the door, leaving me standing in the middle of her room

"Ya sure, I would love to go eat breakfast with you" I say to myself in a sarcastic way and walk out of Makayla's room and down the stairs. I catch up to her just as she gets to the kitchen doorway. I reach the doorway just in time to see her walking towards the table like she is on a mission. I walk in through the door right as Makayla slaps Luka and Anakin on the back of the head and says,

"Can't you two wear shirts once in your life?"

"Nope" They both say with cheeky smiles. With a grumble and an eye roll, she walks away to go grab some food for us.

Luka shoots me a bright smile and says "mornin' sunshine". I blush and sit down at the table next to Anakin.

"Morning" Anakin mutters and kisses me on the cheek. I sit there stunned while Luka says, "OOOOOO Anakins got it bad!"

"Shut up!" Anakin hisses as him while he gives him a hard punch in the arm.I turn away from the two of them, trying to hide my burning face and start eating my breakfast. Makayla shoots me an 'I told you so' look, I ignore her and continue eating silently.

"You look absolutely stunning Mak" I say to her, standing behind her back and looking in the mirror at her.

"Thanks Mary, I couldn't have done any of this without you" she says quietly, still looking at herself in a dazed look. I picked out her outfit earlier while she was showering, did her hair and makeup and didn't let her see any of it until I brought her over to this mirror to see the finished product.

"I have no clue what I would do without you" Makayla says as she turns around.

"Don't you dare tear up missy! I am not fixing your makeup!" I scold.

"Sorry, sorry" she says, grabbing a tissue and dabbing her eye.

"You'll never need to know, I'm not going anywhere" I say to her.

"Good."

"Now, I believe it is time for your date" I say with a smile.

"I'm so nervous!" She says with a scared look on her face. "What if I mess this up, or drop food on me, what if I run into a wall!" she says with a look of horror.

"Oh just shut up and get on with it, nothing bad is gonna happen to you." With a deep breath she exclaims,

"Okay I'm ready."