(9.2) - Anger and Confessions

Anakin's POV -

"Come with me" I say as I grab a random cheerleader fawning over my teammates. I drag her to my car and say, "Get in." The girl bats her eyelashes and me and purrs, "of course" while trying to rub herself up against my arm. I shrug her off and walk around to the driver side of my car.

I hop into the drivers seat, make sure the girl is in the car and buckled before I crank the music loud enough  that she won't talk and speed out of the parking lot.

As soon as we pull into my driveway, I get out of the car and walk up to the front door of my house without checking to see if the girl is following. I open the door and walk upstairs, letting the girl close the door and catch up to me. I know I am being a dick but I just don't seem to care.

I am angry, frustrated, upset and feel like I want to punch a wall so instead I spin on my heels, grab the girl and pin her to the wall. I let out a low growl before I crash my lips to hers.

She starts clawing at my shirt so I rip it off and throw it on the ground in the hallway. She opens the door to my bedroom and pulls me into the room by my belt loops. Thinking she looks sexy, she purrs again and pushes against my chest so that I am lying on the bed.

Swallowing the bile down from my throat and shaking off the weird feeling in my gut, I let her climb on top of me. We start making out again and she is rubbing herself on me like a damn cat. We continue kissing until I hear a soft bang.

I open my eyes to see Mary halfway through my window with a shocked and hurt look on her face. When her eyes meet mine she quickly scrambles out the window. I jump up, letting the cheerleader fall to the floor and run over to the window. I am about to catch her when she kicks out, batting my hand away and gets through the window.

I try to push the window open, but she has already locked it. I start to knock on the window but she just pulls the curtain closed. Panicking, I continue to bang on the window and call out, "Mary!" "Open the window!" "Please!" "Let me explain!" "Please, just open up!" and many more pleads to try and get her to talk to me. After a minute of knocking, I realize that it is a lost cause.

My anger resurfaces and I shoot around to the cheerleader. "Get. Out!" I say to the girl in a menacing voice, trying not to blow up in a fit of rage.

"What you are seriously choosing that ugly bitch over me?" she screeches.

"Get. the. fuck. out. of. my. house. NOW." I say, loud and clear.

"I don't have a way to get home since you dragged me here" she says in a bitchy voice while crossing her arms as a challenge.

"Walk" I seethe as I open my bedroom door, grab her hand and drag her out of the house. I grab my keys from my pocket, lock the front door and go to my car.

As I am about to get in the drivers seat the girl says, "You can't just leave me here!"

"I can and I am" I say as I slam the car door shut, back out of my driveway and speed down the road. I drive to Luka's house and park in the driveway behind his car.

I turn my car off and sit there for a second. "Fuck!" I scream out and hit the steering wheel with the palm of my hand. I push the car door open, jog to the front door and throw it open. Makayla looks at the door from the kitchen, startled at the loud burst. I don't give her a second look as I march up the stairs and into Luka's room.

"She hates me. She fucking hates me Luka and I don't know what to do about it!" I scream out, my voice cracking at the end.

"What? What's going on? What happened?" He says frantically, rushing over from his desk to sit next to me on the bed.

"Mary" I say in a pathetic voice.

"Shit. Dude what did you do?" he says with a sympathetic yet worried look.

"I gave her my jersey."

"Yeah. I know" he says.

"Shhh, just let me tell you everything. Wait, how'd you know?" I ask.

"She was wearing it when we picked her up this morning" he says with a confused look, not knowing where I'm going with this.

"Ugh, fuck!" I scream out again and punch his pillow.

"Anakin! Just tell me what the hell happened. I'm getting a little worried here, I've never seen you so worked up before" he says, trying to calm me down enough to explain everything to him.

I take a deep breath and say, "I gave her my jersey last night. I just left it on her bed and sort of expected her to wear it." Luka tries to say something but I cut him off.

"I didn't see her until halfway through the lunch period, and when I saw her she wasn't wearing the jersey. I was crushed but then got angry for being rejected, go figure. The one girl I think is actually decent at our school hates my guts" Luka tries to interject again but I continue, "I stormed off. I was angry and frustrated all day so after practice I grabbed one of the cheerleaders and brought her home."

"fuck" Luka mutters, knowing where this is going.

"We were kissing on my bed when I heard a bump and saw that Mary was halfway through the window coming to see me when she spotted me and the girl kissing. I tried to stop her but she got into her room before I could. She wouldn't let me explain. I got pissed and left the girl on my front lawn and came here" I say, finishing the story.

I look up at Luka to see a sympathetic look on his face. "I don't need your sympathy, I need your help" I spit at him annoyed.

"Why did you bring the girl home?" He asks.

"I was so frustrated and upset with Mary I thought that it would be the best way to let off some steam. The girl grossed me out, I didn't like her one bit. Hell, I don't even know her name! I just grabbed some cheerleader thinking it would help me get my mind off Mary" I say frustrated yet sad.

"Why are you so mean to Mary?"

I look up at him confused as to what this has to do with my situation. He gives me a pushy look so I sigh and say, "At first it was because I was holding a grudge. She had promised me that she would talk to me every day even though she was moving to California but after she left I didn't get a single call or anything. I called her but she would never talk to me. I was really upset but after a while I just got mad and promised myself that if she ever came back I would make her hurt like I did" I say ashamed.

"Anakin" Luka says in a disappointed tone.

"I know, I know. But Luka, once she actually got here and I layed eyes on her, I felt something for her. I didn't know how to deal with it, so I did what I know how to do best. I decided to be an asshole to her, I didn't know any other way to deal with it all" I say, my voice cracking again.

"Do you like her?"

With this question I snap my head up to look Luka in the eyes again. "Yeah. I think I'm falling for her" I choke out.

Luka smiles, claps me on the back and  with a chuckle he says, "Dude, your pussy whipped!"

"Trust me, I know."

______________

Short, but you get to see a bit into Anakin's mind and what he is thinking. He can get angry cant he?

Comment on what you think about Mary and Anakin's relationship and or what you think is gonna happen next. I'd love to hear from some of you guys.

Thanks! Love ya