"He might be a bit confused right now, but this whole school and their grandmother knows that Jimin likes one thing and one thing only."

She turns to walk away, "He likes pussy and you don't have one."

She throws over her shoulder and struts down the hallway, the crowd of people around moving to one side.

Parting down the middle like she's Moses opening the Red Sea.

I slump back into the closed locker I'm leaning against spin my baseball cap back around and pull down the beak as low as it can go to hide the shock on my face.

Whether Jelena knows that our agreement is a farce of not, she's completely hit the nail on the head.

He might be my fake boyfriend right now, and we might be sharing the odd kiss and holding hands to make people believe that what we have is real.

But when it comes down to it, at the end of the day, Jelena has had something I will never experience.

She's had Jimin in the most intimate way and I'll never be able to live up to that.

When he gets bored with this agreement, and starts missing the feeling of a soft, warm, luscious girl under him, willing, consenting and ready to open her legs for him.

he's going to leave me outside like a stray and I'll be sent back spiralling to exactly where we were before.

But, unlike before when I was able to manage my love for Jimin and keep it locked down and hidden in the deepest, darkest places of my heart and soul.

I am going to be sent back to the starting line with a shredded heart that's going to take ten times longer to put back together.

I'm going to be sent back with a shredded heart and broken dreams.

My chest rises and falls as my body stays slumped against the closer locker for what seems like hours.

until my bones are jumping out of my skin when the warning bell rings, informing me that I need to get my ass to class and fast, or I'm going to be late and I can't afford detention.

Jimin and I have arranged to go to the mall together once he's finished up with his gym session with Taehyung.

I stand up straight and slam my locker shut and make my way towards English.

At least I can lose myself in my love of literature and not let the harsh but eye opening words of Jelena ruin my day.

The rest of the day goes by in a blur and I'm annoyed that even the love I have for literature did nothing to conceal the words swirling up a storm in my mind that Jelena so gracefully deployed into my consciousness this morning.

Why the fuck did I have to go and fall for my straight best friend?

If I had just fallen for someone who was actually into guys, my life would be so much easier.

But a las, I digress, life doesn't work that way.

The heart wants what the heart wants, and this god forsaken heart, currently wants and is currently longing for, my very sweaty, and very shirtless best friend who is pulling his delectable body up and down on the chin up bar without a care in the world.

Why is he so handsome?

Could he not have an ugly personality or something as that would make things so much easier.

Who am I kidding?

Jimin could go around stealing puppies and burning buildings down and I would still follow him around like a lost little boy, trying to find his way to Neverland.

Maybe if I did grow the fuck up, I wouldn't be in love with someone who is incapable of loving me the same way I love him.

I guess Wendy was onto something when she went on her jolly way back to London and grew up into the adult she was always destined to be.

But of course, she still had fucking love towards Peter Pan and his stupid green tights.

"Kookie?" a voice says, pulling me out of my fog of hatred to a Walt Disney classic.

"Huh?" I say as I shake my head from side to side.

"Did someone say something?"

Jimin laughs as he drops his body to the ground, landing perfectly as he rolls his shoulders.

"You were just stood there gaping with your mouth open."

Tae chuckles as he whips a towel against Jimin's soaking wet, sweated up chest and abs that I'm definitely not thinking about licking in front of the whole gym. My cock twitches.

Okay, fine. I am thinking about licking every crevice of his toned and glisteningly wet chest.

"He was checking you out big, boy," Tae says as he uncaps a bottle of water, "He was admiring the view of his guy getting all sweaty and beefed up."

Oh, how right you are Taehyung, how right you are.

Jimin narrows his eyes and licks his lips and before I can stop myself.

I'm lunging forward,putting my hands on his chest,knocking the air clean out of him with a mighty oompf as my lips lands on his.

His body stiffens at first before his body relaxes into the kiss and he opens his mouth, granting me entrance to the cave of wonders that my tongue is desperately seeking out.

Our tongues tangle around one another, moving together like a majestic dance.

I sweep my tongue across his bottom lip and bit down hard and Jimin groans into my mouth, sending an even bigger rush of blood to my ragingly hard cock twitching like it's on acid in my pants.

Jimin wraps his tongue around my piercing and the low growl sends electric currents deep to my core.

Tae groans next to us, breaking the spell that I'm currently under.

"Eww. Guys, I don't want to see and hear that," as our eyes both fly open.

our bodies both jumping back and disconnecting as our brains catch up with what we've just been doing.

Jimin 's chest rises and falls deeply as he just stares at me with an unreadable expression on his flushed face.

but he quickly schools his features, turning back to Tae with a smirk on his face, "Are you sure, baby," he says with kissy lips towards Tae and I suppress a growl as mine, mine, mine sings loudly in my head.

"Are you sure you don't want a piece of this." Jimin pretends to gyrate his hips towards Tae.

I know that he is just playing around and teasing his friend, our friend, but ever since he kissed me at the game, I've been getting jealous a lot more and despite how many questions I ask Alexa, she never gives me a suitable answer.

I don't suppose she has an answer to explain why I'm is jealous of my straight fake boyfriend apart from the blaringly fucking obvious.

___________________________________