Sleepover Part 3: Dexella & Tiana

"Lets continue," Linh said. "Dex, truth or dare?"

"Dare, I'll never hear the end of it if Keefe finds out I picked truth," Dex replied.

Linh smirked, "I dare you to kiss you crush."

Dex blushed and got up. He looked around the circle, Sophie was praying that he was over her.

Dex's eyes landed on Marella and he walked over to her. He then pulled her up and kissed her for 2 seconds where Marella was wide eyed with shock, but at second 3, she started to kiss him back.

They enjoyed that kiss. To Dex, it felt different than his kiss with Sophie. He instinctively knew what to do and how to feel. And both of them felt as though they had found a part of their hearts that they didn't know was missing. Everything clicked and felt complete. They never wanted to let go of each other.

Eventually, they parted reluctantly.

Marella pulled Dex into a hug and whispered, "I've liked you ever since Nightfall."

Dex smiled and whispered back, "I love how you're so brutally honest with others."

"Ok now I'm kinda wondering why we didn't play truth or dare before. I mean, we could've figured these couple things out ages ago," Biana sighed. Dex and Marella pulled apart and regained their original spots.

"Wait aren't you the only girl left that still hasn't confessed?" Linh asked, smirking.

Biana and Tam blushed.

"Care to tell us about the secret convos you were having?" Sophie asked as she held Fitz's hand and leaned on his shoulder.

Tam and Biana shook their heads.

"What if I make it my next truth or dare? Oh and it must be said so that we can hear it." Dex asked, though it was more of a statement.

After a minute of intense staring, Biana said, "Ugh, fine...Tam and I are going on a date in 3 days."

A chorus of ooohhs and aahhhs followed. Afterward Wylie asked, "Hey so what's taking Keefe so long? He's been in the shower for almost an hour now."

"Blame Tam for making him roll around in alicorn poop for way longer than he should've. Not to mention the targeted hair," Marella replied. Remembering how Tam was smirking the whole time Keefe was whining and close to tears as his hair got alicorn poop.

Tam shrugged, "He could've done the dare, but didn't, now he suffers from bad hair and a wounded pride."

"You know, if I hadn't spent 5 years fighting by your side, I would think that you are the scariest person out there," Biana said.

"You sure you still want to date him?" Fitz asked.

"Yep!" Biana replied, "I love how he's both honest and caring, and I wouldn't trade him for anything." Biana said smiling and realized shed basically confessed her feelings and covered her face in her hands. Sophie and Fitz turned to look at Tam who was blushing and staring into her.

Linh realized what was happening and quickly said, "Nope! Brother dear, you're going to say whatever's on your mind out loud, with a verbal voice." Then to make it a threat, she pulled moisture out of the air, forming a ball of water and levitating it above her brother's head, ready to splash him any second. "And remember that I'm you're twin that spent her whole life with you, I know when you're lying."

Tam grumbled something along the lines of 'annoying' and 'sisters.' Then reluctantly said, "Fine...I was saying that Biana is the most understanding, caring, and loving person I know. And that I wouldn't want anyone...besides her...to be my...wife." At all the hesitations, Tam blushed more than anyone has ever seen him. Linh, satisfied with his anwer, got rid of the swirling orb of water.

Biana ran up to Tam with a smile and glassy eyes, then threw her arms around his neck, hugging him. Tam hugged her back, pulling her waist closer to him, and after 45 seconds-Sophie counted-they slightly pulled apart and kissed.

Tam pulled Biana onto his lap and held her waist as they kissed. Biana gripped Tam's head, pulling him closer, never wanting to let go. For those 75 seconds, everything felt right. The 2 felt as if they were on cloud nine, alone, Everglen, the sleepover, and their friends faded to nothingness and they bathed in each other. Eventually they pulled apart, breathing heavily, and blushing the deepest color of red.

"And people say we overdo it," Fitz and Sophie said in unison, holding up their interlocked hands, and still very much cuddling with each other.

Everyone burst into laughter.