.❈ 🎉 𝐹𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓎 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 PT.2 🎉 ❈.

"All students and fathers, please report to the Grudgby field."

"Let's get going then." I grumbled.

Why do I have a feeling something's going to happen?

On the Grudgby field
Everyone was on the Grudgby field and everyone was given two colored bands, one for me, and one for Belos.

"Ok students, the first activity we have planned is a little game we call Theif, now in Theif, the field will change its landscapes thanks to the Illusion coven, the bands we have given you and your fathers show that you are a team, and if someone steals your band you are out, and remeber, the landscape will try to trick you, good luck." Principal Bump said.

All of a sudden the Grudgby field change into a forest landscape, and I was separated from my dad.

"Ok, all I have to do is protect my band and get other people out, shouldn't be that hard." I said to myself.

I walked through the woods, listening to see if anybody is nearby.

*Snap!*

I quickly turned around, igniting a fire in my hands.

"Woah easy, it's just me." Luz came out of a bush.

"Luz, what are you doing? I thought you couldn't join the game because you don't have a partner." I looked at her.

"Yeah, I kinda snuck onto the field." Luz came over to me.

"You don't say, anyways, what are you doing here?" I asked her. "I'm here to help you escape, you freaked out when the Emperor picked you, so I decided to come up with a plan to get you out of here." Luz said.

"Luz, I'm fine, I did freak out, but I'm fine now." I could feel the sweat dripping down my face.

"Come on Y/n, we need to get out of here, the Emperor is a bad person, I don't want my friend getting hurt." She grabbed my arm and began walking.

"Luz please stop." I got out of her grip.

"Y/n, we need to go, Eda has told me a lot of the things the Emperor has done, I don't want to see you hurt, the Emperor is probably using you to get to me, and I don't want to be the reason anyone gets hurt." Luz said, looking at me.

Luz isn't wrong, he is using me to get to her, but I can take care of myself, and besides, he won't hurt me.

"Luz, I can take care of myself, the Emperor won't hurt me." I told her.

"How do you know th-" but Luz was interupted by an incoming fireball.

We both turned to see Boscha and Skara.

Hmm, they must've partnered together.

I know Skara from Bard, we talk once in awhile, she's nice, but it should be easy to get her out.

I dodged a shockwave from Skara's lyre, while Luz fell to the ground.

"Luz, get out of here, I can take care of myself." I used my magic, and somehow teleported off the field.

"Give up half-a-witch, your no match for both of us, now Skara, go take her band." Boscha ordered her.

Oof, poor Skara, being pushed around by Boscha, Skara needs better friends.

"Yes Boshca." She said.

Skara came charging at me, sending another shockwave with her lyre, and I easily dodged it, and knocked her off her feet.