.❈ 🎉 𝐹𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓎 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 PT.1 🎉 ❈.

Y/n's P.O.V
It's just been a regular day at Hexside, nothing interesting happened, which is weird, except for the fact I've been seeing faculty members putting up balloons and stuff.

Now I sat at lunch with Luz, Willow, and Gus, but no Edric. Last I heard from him was that he said he was preparing his next prank with Emira, which I think I might have a feeling on what it is.

"What's up with all the balloons and streamers?" Luz asked. "You don't know, tomorrow is Father's Day." Gus replied.

"What does Hexside do for Father's Day exactly?" I spoke. "Every student brings their dads, and there's a bunch of activities for everyone to do with their dads." Willow explained.

"Sounds cool." I said.

"It is, last year, me and my dads won that relay race." Willow said. "I remeber that, me and my dad kept tripping over every rock and dodging the flying knives." Gus laughed.

"Wait, what?" I said concerned. "Don't worry, there were no casualties unlike the year before, or the year before that." Gus said, before realizing.

"Sounds fun." Luz cheered.

"How is dodging knives fun?" I laughed. "I don't know." Luz shrugged.

"How are you not dead yet?" I looked at Luz, and once again she shrugged.

I sighed, chuckling to myself.

Father's Day, sounds fun, but I'm pretty sure mine won't be coming, he is the Emperor after all.

"What about the ones whose dad doesn't come?" I asked the two.

"There's always some students who dad doesn't come, so Principal Bump let's the ones without their dad pair up with a student whose dad isn't there either." Gus explained.

Yep, looks like I'm gonna have to partner with someone. Maybe I can ask Luz.

"Hey Luz, want to be my partner for tomorrow?" I ask her. "Uh yes, what kind of games do they have?" Luz turned to Willow.

"The games are different every year, that's why they won't let anyone on the Grudgby field." Willow said.

*Scream*

"And there's the bell, see you guys tomorrow."

Me and Luz both waved bye to Willow and Gus as we went to Beastkeeping class.

Beastkeeping went by fast. All we did was learn about the reproduction cycle of a Fire Bee.

I sat in Healing, writing down some notes the teacher told us to write, simpel as that.

"Can I have the class attention please?"

Everyone looked at the teacher including me.

"As you may know, Father's Day tomorrow, and every teacher is required to give these little posters to the students so they can show their dads, right now I will be passing them out, so if your want your dad to come, I suggest you show them the posters." The teacher said, handing each student a poster.

I looked at the poster I was given, and all it said was 'Bring your fathers to celebrate Father's Day, there will definitely be no casualties.'

"Well ain't that trustworthy." I mumbled before shoving the poster in my bag.

A few minutes later the bell rung, signaling the end of school.

I walked out to the front of school to see Edric and Emira hiding behind a bush.