After letting the torments pass by in the movie, there would only be sweetness left for them in reality.

This seemed to be ‘

the law of conservation of energy

’.

How could there be such a nice Ye Chen? Ren Jing softly heaved a sigh of relief, then held Ye Chen in his arms as he whispered, “I understand.”

Ye Chen also hugged him back. Then he enthusiastically rubbed himself against Ren Jing as he said, “Ren Jing&#k2026;we have to always be together.”

Ren Jing’s heart had completely turned sweet. He planted a kiss on Ye Chen’s lips and said, “I’ll never leave you.”

It was true that Ye Chen was truly happy, but this happiness was actually a very common thing.

Parents, close friends, a lover… A lot of people had them, but most didn’t consider them as happiness, thus they didn’t cherish them.

After all, happiness was what one gave to oneself.

The next day, everyone had a whole new level of respect for Ye Chen after seeing his performance.

As expected, as long as Ren Jing got serious, Ye Chen would automatically be affected. He need not to deliberately ponder over the feelings. The moment he got immersed in the emotion, everything would go naturally.

Director Li felt so happy he might go insane soon. He persistently said to everyone around him, “Look, look! A Chen’s acting is so good! It’s simply amazing! Ren Jing is pretty good too, of course. They’re very suitable for each other. My eyes are truly too vicious!”

Vicious…

Everyone wore the same expression in response to Director Li’s words: Emmm!

It couldn’t be helped, Director Li was blind and his brain was damaged, but fortune kept on favoring him completely!

In the first half of the movie, it focused on Ye Chen’s performance as he created the perfect atmosphere; in the latter half of the movie, it focused on Ren Jing’s performance as he created a heart-wrenching atmosphere, so heart-wrenching unlike one had seen before or since. Countless people on the shooting site were brimming with tears as they saw him act.

Oh, to put it simply, the heart-wrenching part of the latter half of the movie wasn’t on Zhan Chen, but on Yan Han instead.

After sweeping through several scenes for an hour, the climax was Zhan Chen’s return from abroad. The two main leads met again. The discouraged Zhan Chen took his current boyfriend back, making Yan Han so distressed he was torn to pieces.

There wasn’t any difficulty in this part for Ye Chen. It was just a bit awkward to act as a lover with Old Yu.

Fortunately, they were fake lovers in the movie, so the awkwardness was very well done. The awkward feeling made their acting become more real than ever!

Old Yu had become addicted to this ‘play’. He felt that he could be considered to have been a ‘lover’ with Ye Chen in his life. He felt content and didn’t have any other demands.

It was just…uh…Was SUN really not going to come back anymore? QAQ

The highlight of this part was on Ren Jing. His monodrama was so flawless it deserved full marks.

Ye Chen who watched from the side felt his eyes brimming with tears, feeling deeply moved.

Director Li said to him, “Ren Jing’s acting is very good, but you’re the best actor in my heart.”