Chapter 53

That man isn't Gu Xi.

Ye Chen is being intimate with another man on the elevator!

Shen Jiaze felt like there was a buzz in his head and he immediately thought that Ye Chen had betrayed Gu Xi.

If it were his old self, he would probably have rushed up to them and beat the crap out of this '

cheating couple

', but now he only tightly clenched his fists and stood in place.

As soon as the elevator door opened, Ren Jing let go of Ye Chen's hand. Ye Chen's cheeks were slightly red as he averted his gaze.

They weren't holding hands anymore nor were they doing anything more, but anyone who saw how they were acting right now would be able to sense the atmosphere between them; it had a hint of passionate love.

Shen Jiaze wasn't ruffled. He followed his business partner into the restaurant.

Interestingly, their seats weren't that far apart. Even though they were separated by flower shrubs, Shen Jiaze could still catch sight of the couple if he wanted to.

Shen Jiaze was watching Ye Chen, but Ye Chen didn't know that Shen Jiaze was there at all.

Our Brother Chen wasn't a cautious person even when he wasn't in love. Now that his mind and eyes were completely filled with Ren Jing, he really couldn't see everything else anymore.

Because it was a public place, they didn't do anything which would cross the line. They were just eating properly.

Shen Jiaze on the other hand, had noticed too many details instead.

The atmosphere between those in love as compared to ordinary friends was just too different.

The expressions in each other's eyes, their lips which couldn't help but have a glimmer of smile, and that sweetness which they assumed had been concealed very well but had been undoubtedly exposed instead…

Ye Chen tried his best to keep calm and normal. Of course, it wasn't because of Shen Jiaze. He was simply worried because this was a public place, he didn't want to inconvenience Ren Jing.

But with his acting skills that the entertainment circle recognized as -100, it was okay if he wasn't pretending, but when he did, it was awfully fake.

Ye Chen acting this way made Old Ren feel that his big darling was extremely adorable instead. Movie King Ren could pretend well at first, but it was revealed bit by bit because he couldn't hold it in.

Thus, what fell into Shen Jiaze's eyes was: 'This cheating couple is trying to deceive the public, but everyone could definitely see and understand what's going on between the two of them!'

While Ye Chen and Ren Jing were savoring the sweetness, Shen Jiaze had no idea of whatever he was eating and what the hell his partner had said instead.

When they had finished their meal, Ye Chen and Ren Jing got up and left.

Shen Jiaze almost stood up in a rustle.

The middle-aged Mediterranean man who sat in front of him was startled. "President Shen?"

Shen Jiaze said with a gloomy face, "Please enjoy your meal, President Wang. I have a matter to attend to, so I'm leaving first."

President Wang was

confused

:

'I've never heard about Shen Jiaze getting a girlfriend, so why did he look like he had been cuckolded and was about to catch adultery in the act???'