He'd never seen his wedding going this way, it was always a small gathering, somewhere in Japan, under a dozen blooming trees, but sometimes things don't go as planned so you have to compromise and besides the new pack lands of the kitsune clan was actually a better venue than he'd actually hoped, and he got free decorating rights, which meant with a little magic, he could've easily turned it into whatever he wanted, which he did, all he had to do now, was show up and actually get married to the man he'd loved and always would love. "You ready?" Elizabeth asked as the driver parked, they had reached their destination and those calm nerves turned into razor winged butterflies.

"Hey, it's okay, —everyone is right here with you." Renee assured as Ari held on to him. "I thought I wouldn't be this nervous." Ari chortled making Renee snicker. "I remember my wedding day, despite how prepared I was, how ready I was, —I was still a nervous wreck, so it's okay, its normal to feel this way, just remember, at the end of the carpet, right at that altar is a man waiting and ready for you, to give you his life, his soul, his everything, because you're his everything, —so it's okay." Renee had helped, Ari didn't feel so gut wrenching nervous anymore, he felt alright, Jax was there, he held him up when he fell and always would be there.

So the witch breathed deep and nodded to his dad, he was ready. "There you go sweetie, —now, let's dazzle them." Sonia exclaimed as they all got out of the car and walked on the paved walkway into the woods, right beyond the trees were the guests, Jax was there at the altar, so was Sanya, who was officiating. "Boys, take your places!" Lizzie whisper yelled as she made her way to the altar along with Sonia and Renee, as Nik, Johnny and Enzo stood by Jax as his groomsmen. "You okay sweetheart?" The patriarch asked as he finally stood by Ari and it caused his eyes to water. "Did you really think I'd let another man walk you down this aisle, or have you do it by yourself, you're my heart, and I'd never let another man take that honour from me." He asserted in his low baritone and Ari smiled trying to hold back the tears.

"I'm glad you're here granpa." Ari replied as he hooked his hand over the wolf's arm. "Rather be no where else poppy." The large man reassured as everyone finally stood up to witness Ari walk, Renee snapped his fingers and the white cape unfurled and fluttered in the air as Ari took his first steps mesmerizing everyone, so they walked, with everyone giving Ari bright smiles, from his cousin River with his family, Roman and his mate who had actually moved to the bay early in the year, doctor Charlton and her companion, a lot of the guests were very close people to Ari and Jax, along with the kitsune pack, there was a guest mingled in with the rest who was keeping a low profile but his presence was undeniable, Skyler had actually come, only just for the day so he could celebrate with Ari and Jax, which Ari was grateful for, it meant a lot to him.

The boys had dropped the flowers beautifully as they parted for Ari to finally stand at the altar but the patriarch wouldn't let go of Ari's hand, and everyone understood, any man who had loved Adrian much like a father would've had a hard time letting go, it's why Nik had decided not to walk Ari down the aisle, he wouldn't have let go but he had to intervene this time, so he left his position next to Jax and walked to where Ari and his grandfather were. "It's time to let him go, you have to." He coaxed, as the large wolf shed a few tears, and so did everyone around them, it was sad as it was beautiful. Ari nodded reassuringly, he would be okay and finally Nik took the patriarch's hand and held it whilst Ari smiled reassuringly before turning and walking toward Jax, this was it.

Jaxon & Adrian

He looked breathtaking, from the moment he walked out of the woods, to the point where he stood in front of him, everything about him gave Jax peace, a kind of warm feeling that made Jax want to hold him and not let go, he was everything he would ever want, and nothing would ever change that because Ari was his all. "You look beautiful." Jax whispered as Ari just smiled with tears in his eyes. "We are all gathered here to witness the union of Adrian Brooke and Jaxon Milford, I don't have time for objectors so moving on." Sanya announced causing everyone to laugh, she was a hoot. "Could you please take this a little seriously." Jax deadpanned. "Not now child, Adrian has already outshined all of us, now we just need to liberate him from that cape." She retorted and Ari only wanted to face palm, Godess she was a lot.