Ice had immediately wrapped his arms around Y/n after her hand slipped from the pillar as they're bodies we're slowly getting sucked towards the black hole and closed.

"B-Boboiboy and Y/n got sucked into the black hole!" Fang exclaimed incredulously as he stared at Bora Ra's hammer dejectedly while the alien just laughed.

"You're finished Boboiboy!" Bora Ra said, he just kept continuing to laugh. Satisfied for his success and held his hammer up in victorious, it wasn't long ti'll he had noticed his weapon began glowing yellow which made him paused.

"Huh?"

"Boboiboy Penta-Split!!" 

The hammer had been burst open, revealing five elements. Thunderstorm, Cyclone, Blaze, Ice and Quake- Who was holding the astonished Y/n in his arms.

"I-It can't be..." Fang mumbled, staring at the elements with wide eyes and the same astonished expression like Y/n held.

"I-Impossible.." Bora Ra also held the same look with the kids as Quake had made a quick move on placing the (Love of his life)  girl in his arms to a safe place before joining his brothers on the fight. 

Thunderstorm had hovered above the alien while having a scowl look on hi face. "Hmph! Thunderstorm Vortex!" He then spins his Thunder Spear round and round, creating a vortex of lightning and before thrusting it towards the black hole that Bora Ra created, In attempt to protect him from the attack yet it had fully destroyed his. 

"Cyclone Rush!" Cyclone had shoot a spiraling tornado and hits the enemy, tosses Bora Ra to the air. While the alien was in the air, Quake had leaped up before punching the ground hard. "Earth-" Pointing his right rock fist towards the spiraling tornado. "Punch!!" He finishes as a even more bigger rock fist had emerged from the ground beside the earth element and it immediately went towards Bora Ra's direction, making him grunt in surprise.

Hitting his small form that made him sent back, not noticing Thunderstorm had charged up at him. And when he had noticed, he already got hit by the lightning element followed by more attacks. Thunderstorm then spun his spear around him before thrusting it towards Bora Ra, hitting him with a powerful thunder strike that can be heard roaring around the dark cloudy sky and also made the alien yell out in pain.

"AGGHHH!!"

Bora Ra began to fall from the sky as his body was frozen because of the excruciating pain that he had felt for the very first time in his life.

Underneath the falling alien, we're standing both Blaze and Ice. Who we're patiently waiting for they're turns to attack and when it finally came, both elements had glanced each other before doing a quick fist bump and leaped up in the sky. 

"Ice and Blaze Combo Attack!!" Both elements yelled out in sync as Ice flew down towards the ground before touching the soil using his right iced hand, summoning a gigantic iceberg from the ground emerging to the sky and had stopped just underneath the still falling alien.

As for Blaze, he had landed on a large size floating rock setting his right hand on fire as he pointed his palm up into the sky. Summoning a gigantic meteor submerged from the sky, he uses this alongside with 's Iceberg Eruption to make a collision of both to defeat Bora Ra by squishing the alien in between the iceberg and meteor, drawing another pained yell from Bora Ra's lips.

Both Fang and Y/n watched Bora Ra's figure landed on the ground, creating a medium size crater underneath him.

"Did..... Did you knew Boboiboy could do that?" Fang stutteredly asked, turning his head to look at the sitting telekinesis manipulator beside him.

"N-No, i didn't..." Y/n answered truthfully before pushing herself back on her feet and ran towards Boboiboy, watching him go back to his original self. "Boboiboy!" She called out.

The said boy had glanced towards the female hero before looking back at Bora Ra's motionless figure. "I .... Defeated him..." He breathed out.

Y/n had quickly grabbed a hold of Boboiboy's left and wrapped it around her neck to help him stand, hearing his words made the girl smile- also catching the disbelief tone that was lingering in his voice when he spoke. "Yes.... Yes, you did"  Y/n grinned, placing a hand on his chest to heal him, but what she didn't expect was Boboiboy was fully healed in an instant.

"Huh?"

Both Boboiboy and Y/n stared at each other in shock and confusion. "Did... Your healing powers upgraded?" The elemental manipulator asked, fully standing back on his feet without the girl's help.

"I-I guess?" She replied, not even fully sure about it as Boboiboy just chuckled before doing his signature thumbs up. "Awesome!"

"Our powers had upgraded!" Fang hurriedly jogged towards the duo, making the two realize that he was right.

"So our powers upgraded? I can finally split into five now! And N/n can heal us in an instant!" Boboiboy cheered.

"Though what about my telekinesis? And what kind of upgrade Fang has?" The girl asked, only to get responded by a shrug from her companions. "Gee, thanks for the answer..."

All they're attention went to they're other friends when they had heard they're call. "Boboiboy!!" Ying, Yaya and Gopal had arrived the scene, they were gonna ask if the said boy was okay but stopped when they all noticed Bora Ra began to move.

The alien coughed, trying to stand back on his feet but went to his knees, his body was still feeling the pain running through his veins. Bora Ra had stayed like that for a quick moment before hoisting himself back up while holding his right rib cage using his left hand.

"You think.... A boy like you could ever defeat me!?" The alien snapped, he then produces a black hole in the sky.

"Huh?! What are you trying to do huh?!" Fang yelled but the alien just ignored the shadow manipulator's declaration.

"Gargantuan Black Hole!!" Bora Ra then sends energy to it to enlarge it and eventually it becomes a giant that began to suck one island at a time.

The giant black hole in the sky began to suck everything, including the alien's ship. 

"Shadow ropes!" Fang had quickly wrapped him, Y/n and Boboiboy with shadow ropes to hold them all in place as the lavender haired girl had faced her other friend, positioning her hand ahead of her and yelled. "Telekinesis freeze!" She had quickly used her technique to make Ying, Yaya and Gopal freeze in place. "We need to think of a plan! And fast!!"

 The others we're busy holding on to each other, in hopes that they wouldn't get sucked into the portal as Klamkabot briefly crawled towards Ochobot's floating figure, manage to catch him in time while Bora Ra laughed loudly for everyone to hear.

The next thing the heroes saw was they're enemy began to teleport away from them and towards his ship.

Fang, Y/n...." Boboiboy called out, catching both of the said kid's attention. "You both gotta stop him!"

The two kids looked at each other before nodding.

"Shadow Eagle Fusion!!" Fang yelled as he fused himself with his shadow eagle before leaping onto the sky with Y/n following behind him, using her own telekinesis powers. 

"Fang!! He's on the standing on one of the small island rocks!" The girl briefly informed, not knowing her eyes that was locked on Bora Ra's figure began to glow.

"Huh?" The alien was confused, his body suddenly stopped his movements like he was frozen in time. He then forced himself to look back, only to see both Y/n and Fang we're hot on his tail.

"Shadow Bear Fusion!!" Fang then used another technique to fuse himself with his shadow bear before using his giant bear claw to smash the small island rock  where Bora Ra was standing but the alien had already teleported away.

When he had reappeared on a different floating giant rock, Y/n was already there waiting with her fist ready. "BORA RA!!" She had let out a battle cry and charged up at the said alien with glowing eyes, there it is again. He couldn't move like the last time.

The last second of getting hit, Bora Ra had saved himself once again by teleporting to a different floating rock but the two heroes didn't wanna give up, they kept attacking Bora Ra everywhere he teleports which made him feel panicked.

The alien hurriedly typed something on his wrist band and contacted one of his companions once he was getting near his spaceship. "Yoyo Oh! Get me the teleportation coordinates NOW!"

From the corner of his eyes, he saw both Y/n and Fang had charged up at him at the same time which again, he teleported away the last minute and this time. He had reappeared back on the entrance of his ship. 

He was sweating hard due to all the dodging and teleporting from his enemy but then, he had heard a loud uproar. Making him look back and saw the duo near his ship. He was frozen in place, he didn't expect the two to catch up with him so quick.

Everything went slow motion as the wrist band on Bora Ra's arm began to glow yellow with writings on it, the alien gave the two heroes a smirk and said. "So long."

Bora Ra then pressed the screen on his wrist band, making his ship disappear including himself as Y/n and Fang had hitted nothing but air.

"N-No! He managed to escape!"