"Yes, yes, you're in my head, I know." Carlton rolled his eyes mentally and sighed. He yelped when he felt the sharp point of a make-shift blade press against his side.

"Yes....I am," Riot mused, softly allowing the blade to travel up and down the man's ribcage, the weapon tickling just a little. "I want to learn more, Carlton. Your species is...immensely interesting. I would like it if you could explain more to me."

"But I've already told you everything you need to know about it, I don't see why—" Carlton held back a choked whimper as the blade point slid dangerously against his brown skin.

"Tell me." Riot's voice was commanding and quiet, dangerous and growly. And if that didn't do anything to Carlton—

He wished he could stop feeling this way, he really did, but it was so hard. Taking in a deep breath and letting it out slowly to calm his beating heart, he finally looked up at the demon, holding the creature's gaze somewhat steadily despite his arousal kicking in.

"Okay, so...what do you want to know?" he mumbled.

" Good boy," Riot growled deeply and oh my god Carlton felt the electric rush of chemicals and blood skirting through his veins uncharted.

Riot had his moments but when he called Carlton a good boy, Carlton knew he was already exposed. Riot sensed this and eagerly bent down closer.

"I want to know what you're thinking about right now...." Riot purred, his ever menacing form poised ominously over the small man.

"You know! You're in my head, just look for it yourself!" Carlton snapped, wishing his face didn't start giving him away again. Stupid emotions. Stupid blushing.

"Ah, but I want to have the opportunity to hear you say it," Riot went on. "Go on....Tell Riot what you're thinking about...."

"Nothing! Just....just remembering something, that's all," Carlton stuttered.

"What is it? Whatever it is it's making you warm," Riot whispered softly in his ear. "Come on...you can tell me, my little princess. There's nothing to be ashamed of...."

"No, I—" Carlton tried to push the topic aside, and lifted his hand to take another sip of his smoothie when Riot suddenly seized control of his motor functions.

"Hey!"

Riot chuckled when he plucked the smoothie out of the man's hand and held it in his own, dwarfing the glass, making Carlton gulp. Carlton knew Riot was playing with him, and couldn't help but shudder in how wickedly devious the demon was being right now.

"Hmm. Did you like that, Carlton?" Riot asked silkily.

"Did I—what? Like what? Like you suddenly snatching my food away for no apparent reason? No, I didn't like that," Carlton snapped.

"Oh, not that, you stupid idiot," Riot replied with a smirk. "When I immobilized you."

"When you—no! No I didn't!"

"You like having control taken from you...." Riot mused, tongue unfurling a little to dangle an inch out of his toothy mouth. "You don't like having to take responsibility for what happens next..."

"No, I—"

"Carlton, you have been in control of things your entire life. Now that I'm here, you've finally given into the fact that you are inferior to me," Riot concluded thoughtfully. "You like it when I take control..."