"Dude! You can't cuss in front of children!" The robber said. Didn't you literally kill somebody in front of us?

"Oh! Sorry!" The driver apologized. What the hell is wrong with these guys? They completely switched their personalities when they got here.

"Now, aren't we supposed to rob the jewelry store tomorrow?" The robber asked, immediately getting shushed by the getaway driver.

"Now they definitely know to much!" The driver said, facepalming.

"Oh sh- I mean, oh well." The robber replied. Did you literally just stop yourself from cussing? You killed someone in front of us for crying out loud!

"What the hel- I mean, what are we supposed to do now? I'm sure you don't have any ideas!" The driver asked. You to!? Cmon, we're not five!

"...I have an idea." The robber responded.

"Any good ideas?" The driver corrected.

"I have an idea." Please- I'm dying- help-

"...Fine. What's this idea of yours?" The driver questioned, looking like he's completely given up on life.

"Okay, here me out, we take them with us, and they help us rob the store!" The robber replied. That's either the worst or best plan I've ever heard.

"Absolutely not. They'd either rat us out, or escape." The driver said. ...But we literally volunteered to be here?

"Will you guys rat us out?" The robber asked turning towards us, me and Killua shook our heads 'no' in response. "See? They won't rat us out."

You're an absolute idiot, but the driver should believe you because I want to hear your stupid plans to have us help y'all.

"They could be lying!" The driver shouted, officially done with his bullshit.

"They can't even talk, how will they rat us out!?" Wait, this can work in our favor!

"...fine. ONLY because we have no other options." The driver replied, putting extra emphasis on 'Only'.

"Yay! Now how can they help..." He immediately looked at the driver.

"No. I'm not going to come up with a plan." The driver said, turning to walk away.

"Then we'll bust down the front door, shoot everyone before they can call the cops, then grab the jewelry and leave." The robber stated, immediately annoying the driver. To be fair, me and Killua could pull that off.

"You can't just bust through the front door! The only way you could is if you put gas into the vents, the enter through the front with gas masks!" The driver shouted, annoyed by the stupid idea, that barely qualified as a plan.

"Thanks for the idea." The robber said, grinning.

"...I hate you, if the kids weren't here I'd cuss you out." The driver replied, leaving the room. They act like they didn't threaten to kill us a minute ago!

"...Wait no, I have no idea how to do that!" The robber shouted, running to catch up with the driver.

Me and Killua took the opportunity to untie ourselves from the chairs, then raided our robbers kitchen, as one does.

Killua stole all the snacks, so I started to bake a cake. Might as well see how much we can do before we get caught. While the cake was cooking me and Killua played a couple games of Uno.

A little while later

The score was tied, both of us at twenty five wins. We agreed that this would be the last game, whoever wins is better than the other. The stakes were high, have bad luck and it's over.