𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Start from the beginning

And now, he has adopted a child. A child. What was he thinking? Why did he do that? What made him do that? Oh right, it was sympathy.

No matter how hurt or wounded one can be, they always seemed to have bits of sympathy left in them.

The sympathy that would either end up cursing them their whole lives or they'd learn to live with it for the moment. They might even develop a love-hate relationship with it.

How emotions work is funny, isn't it?

..
Erzo was quite happy to see this small toll of affection Luffy sent toward Law.

He had giggled at the scene. Of course Law noticed his giggles, "Why are you giggling?" He had raised an eyebrow, hand still on his mouth.

"Your reaction was funny, father" he smiled at his father. To which Luffy started to burst into laughter. Law turned to look at him.

"Even the kid knows! Gosh!" He kept on laughing and Erzo started to giggle again.

Law felt embarrassed. He wasn't used to people laughing at him.
And no, he wasn't bullied. Rather, the bullies were afraid of him.(💀✨👌) He was confronted by one but.. they regretted it as soon as Law invited them to be his test subject. He was confronted another time and he did not say a word the entire time the bully talked or demanded him. He just stared him dead in the eyes, though his own gold eyes would be almost..sinful to look at. Eventually, he got a reputation of, 'Do not talk to scary eyes'.

Anyways, as Law turned into a tomato, Luffy's laugh was reduced to giggles, he took a look at Law's face and his heart began to race.

Also his mind was quick to turn into 🔞. How Law would look under him with that expression and how would he react to being kissed...oh wow, thats a lot of dirty thoughts there.

Good golly, it really is surprising how different one's mind can be from their personality around others.

Erzo also finished with his laughter and decided to change the topic, "Father, lets go make flower crowns!"

"Hm? Oh! Yes sure." Law replied.

"Yay!" Erzo exclaimed. They went towards a patch of white flowers. And started to pick some of the flowers to make flower crowns.

Law had finished making three flower crowns. Erzo made one flower crown and Luffy failed on making a flower crown.

"Its okie Luffy, atleast you tried!" Erzo said.

"Awe such a sweet child T oT" Luffy said.

Law sighed and took one of the flower crowns and put it on Luffy. He took another and put it on Erzo.

"Oh- Thank you Torao!! Shishishi" He exclaimed.

"Thank you father" he smiled.

"Your welcome.." Law said with a unnoticeable smile. Luffy noticed though Erzo didn't.

Luffy now had light blush on his cheeks and smiled even more.

..
"Alright, we should head home now. Its getting late." Law announced.

"Aw mannn!" Erzo whined.

"Now now, don't whine. You need to get proper sleep, you're still growing." Law replied.

Erzo pouted but still said goodbye.

"Shishi, bye bye!" Luffy said bye too. "Oh, Torao, wait." He said as if remembering something.

Law stopped and turned to him, "What is it?"
.

.
Luffy went towards Law and kissed him on the lips. Law was blushing and shocked as hell but nevertheless, he kissed back.