(𝟭𝟲) 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦.

Začať od začiatku

"Can I please check under your cushions?" He asked.

"Dusty."

"Mom, please? It's an emergency!" Dustin said.

Claudia whined standing up as Dustin whined back.

Dustin found a coin and smiled.

"Hey! Are you sure you don't want me to bring you? We can even stop by Jacks house and pick him up!" Phoebe nudged Baby who sent her a sharp look.

"No." Baby said rolling her eyes as her face turned red of embarrassment.

"Baby, Jack is a really nice boy. I don't understand why you don't like him and not want to date him." Claudia said with a frown as Mews meowed.

"I like him as a friend nothing more. Plus I don't wanna date anyone. Boys have cooties." Baby said flatly.

"Dusty doesn't have cooties." Ms.Henderson responded.

"Are you sure about that?"

Mews meowed as Dustin ran to his room.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

The party arrived at the arcade, they carelessly put their bikes on the rack as Joyce honked the horn signaling that Will was here. They all waved at him.

They all hugged Will and entered the building.

"To slay the dragon, use the magic sword." The girl on the screen spoke.

"Oh, Jesus! I'm in unchartered territory here, guys."

"Down! Down! Down!" They all yelled in panic.

"I'm going! I'm going!" Dustin yelled back as the screen made noises.

They all started yelling at Dustin again.

"Okay. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!" Dustin commanded as he pressed the button, but unfortunately he had died.

"No! No! No! I hate this overpriced bullshit! Son of a bitch! Piece of shit!" Dustin cursed.

"That was dumb." Baby said flatly. She knew that some of the games could be rigged.

"You're not nimble enough. But you'll get there one day. But until then, Princess Daphne is still mine." Lucas smirked.

"Yeah you wish." Jack said.

"Whatever. I'm still tops on Centipede and Dig Dug." Dustin boasted.

"You sure about that?" A voice spoke, Keith. He worked at the arcade. Baby and Dustin mostly knew him because he tried to get with Phoebe. Keith was kind of weird.

"Sure about what?" Dustin asked nervously.

Kieth ate one of his cheeto puffs as the group ran over to the other game.

"You're kidding me. No, no, no." Dustin said.

"No!" Dustin said as they all crowded around the game seeing a new name at the top.

MadMax.

"751,300 points!" Will exclaimed.

"That's impossible!" Mike said.

"Well they clearly made the impossible possible!" Baby said as Jack nodded in agreement.

"Who is Mad Max?" Dustin asked Keith.

"Better than you." Keith sassed.

"Hey nobody's better than Dustin." Jack defended Dustin who flipped Keith off.

"Is it you?" Will asked.

"You know I despise Dig Dug." Keith defended himself.

"Then who is?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, spill it Keith." Baby commanded.

"You want information, then I need something in return." He said looking at Mike.

"No, No, No. No way. You're getting a date with her." Mike said.

"Mike, come on. Just get him the date." Lucas begged.

"I'm not prostituting my sister! What about Phoebe? Why cant you go on a date with her?" Mike asked Keith.

"Phoebe could be a second option." Keith shrugged.

"Hell no!" Baby yelled. "Phoebe is off limits. Especially for you Keith! She is way out of your league and she isn't a second option." Baby scoffed. "I will die before you ever get a date with her!"

"But it's for a good cause!" Lucas reasoned.

"This is not a good cause!" Baby argued.

Dustin piped in. "No, don't get him the date. Know what? He's gonna spread his nasty-ass rash to your whole family." He insulted.

"Acne isn't a rash and it isn't contagious you prepubescent wastoid." The older guy responded.

"It's contagious when you've got it." Jack insulted.

"Oh, I'm a wastoid?" Dustin asked. "She wouldn't go on a date with you."

"All you do is eat Cheetos." Baby said giving him a face.

"You make like what? $2.50 an hour?" Dustin asked.

"Nice perm."

"Gonna make fun of my hair?" Dustin asked.

"Dustin's hair is beautiful." Baby defended.

Will started to walk away, he then ran outside.

Baby tugged on Mikes sleeve. "Mike..." She said as he looked at her in the eyes. "Will." Baby gestures towards outside.

The two ran outside following Will outside.

"Will! Are you okay?" Mike asked and Will gasped.

"I-I saw you walk away." Baby explained playing with the basketball keychain in her necklace.

Will looked away for a second. "Yeah. I just...I needed some air."

"Come on. You're up on Dig Dug." Mike said putting an arm around him as Baby opened the door for the two and smiled.

Deep down inside something told Baby that Will was not getting some fresh air.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

word count: 1216

a/n: season 2= IN PROCESS!!

i'm so excited to keep writing!
especially for phoebe (i chose to name her after phoebe buffay bc she's my fav charcter ever)

i hope you enjoyed the first season 2 chapter 😁😁