Authors Note

Please before reading this story look at the description for Trigger warnings!!! I will put Tw In the story but sometimes I'm in a rush to post and if forget!!

Here's a little bit about the characters. You can skip this part it's not entirely important!

—————

Characters:

(Per usual)
Elijah-21
Ethan-21
Denis-23
Alex-23

(Add-Ins)
Odessa- 22
Finley-23
Jane- 22
Daxly-21
Luis- 23

*

Personalities:

Elijah:
The comic relief of the story. Outspoken and open minded and over all a adoring character.

Ethan:
Witty and Smart Character. Quick to think on his feet. Too curious for his own good.

Denis:
A bold character who is quite adventurous. He is a energetic character who is also determined.

Alex:
The overly dramatic & scared Character. Overall caring character. He is a clumsy, and confused individual but overall sweet.

Odessa:
Demanding character who is not afraid to speak her mind. She may seem cruel but it's for the better good.

Finley-
A Jealous overall bitchy character. She is a gloomy character and does not help in any way other than complain and cry. She may seem sweet but she will leave you behind, no second thought.

Jane-
Careful and gentle character. She is honest and may panic and slow in a time of stress. She is not well on her own. She is a cooperative and loyal character who despises Finely.

Daxly-
To kind for her own good. She is the over pushed character. She is friendly character who has no intention to hurt or harm anyone. She wishes her boyfriend Luis were the same.

Luis-
Major Dick. He's a Jealous, Angry, and disrespectful man. He is too cocky for his own good. Not very well with communicating with his own girlfriend.

*

Character Outfits:

Elijah-
Graphic Tee with a flannel and Cargo pants.

Ethan-
Black hoodie with regular blue jeans. Black hoodie is eventually lost and Ethan wears a tank top shirt.

Denis-
Blue Striped button up with pale blue jeans and a beanie.

Alex-
Purple and blue sweater with black jeans with a gray beanie.

Odessa-
Tank top- crop top that is a brownish lacey shirt with short straps. She wears a black and grey flannel over her shirt. She has short blue jeans that are rolled up a little bit.

Finley-
Red Sweater with a white skirt that goes just a little on her thighs. She wears a collard shirt underneath and sticks the collar out.

Jane-
Beige graphic tee with blue jeans that are rolled at the bottom. Beige shirt is tucked in a little bit.

Daxly-
Pastel orange crop top with a beige long skirt that hits the floor. She has a black zip up jacket but barely wears it.

Luis-
Grey sweatshirt with beige pants. That's it.

*

Descriptions:
(Add Ins only)

Odessa- Black. Bright white hair that is in dreads. She has gold dread accessories.

Jane- Mexican. Orange hair that is almost always tied in a messy bun or in a high ponytail.

Finely- White. Black hair that has highlights here and there. Her hair is in a long pristine style that is finished with a headband.

Daxly- Native American. Brown hair that is fish braided. She wears glasses along with big earrings.

Luis- White. Black Hair that points upwards. Freckles and moles all over his face.

————

Hopefully these help with their descriptions! The summary is under the story title if confused on what's happening!

I've been working on this story for forever and I'm so glad I'm finally POSTING IT !/!&;2'ncnshdnwn

Enjoy c: