"B... But, I have to serve you, Mistress." She replied.

Slightly tilting my head to the side, "And that's my order. Go have some rest." I stated, Ava sighed and nodded her head as she bowed.

Calling her as she was about to leave, "Ava." Turning towards me, "End the relationship not the marriage. You'll understand it soon." I said, although confused Ava nodded her head and left.

Tidying up my desk. Standing up as I walked towards Frederick's office. A smile instantly appeared on his face as soon as he saw me. 

"Darling." He joyously greeted me, opening his arms as Lynn left, leaving the two of us.

Rolling my eyes, Frederick laughed and walked towards me, placing his hands on my waist and pulling me closer to him. Receiving a kiss on my temple, his head resting on my shoulder.

"I miss you." He whispered. 

"I don't." I replied, gasping feeling Frederick's lips on my neck, placing tiny kisses.

"You sure?" He asked, pulling me closer to him as I encircled my hands on his neck. 

"Yeah." I firmly answered.

"Mean." Frederick mumbled and continued to hug me, lifting his head up as our eyes met, "We have a very important guest coming." He stated, my eyebrows furrowed at what he said.

"Who and When?" I asked. 

"Dione. He'll arrive in a month, he's busy collecting some stones right now." He answered, nodding my head, "Oh, I want to show you something." He added, raising my eyebrow. 

Sitting on a chair with a glass of wine in front of a glass window wall, swirling the glass as I took a sip. My eyes caught sight of the chaos currently happening at the market of Lagos.

"And you wanted to show me what exactly?" I asked as my eyes fixated on how everyone fights.

Frederick stood behind me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Come on, I know you want to see how they fight. You wanted to study each of them. So, this.." He pauses as he pointed at them, "Is what I wanted to show you." He said. 

As everyone flees with fear, Frederick laughs in pleasure, following his line of sight. 

"Astonishing." He whispers and laughs once again.

Rolling my eyes as Rumlow punches Rogers at the back. Placing the glass down as Frederick claps his hands, clearly entertained at what he's witnessing.

As my eyes followed each of their fights and slowly took a step closer to the glass wall. Frederick stood beside me. 

"Time to stir something up." He mumbled, raising my eyebrow as he pulled me closer to him, gently grasping my chin, "Look where Rumlow is right now." He added. 

My eyes caught sight of the burnt face of Rumlow. A chuckle escapes my lips as I remembered his screams begging for mercy as I torture him.

"Bullseye." Frederick and I said in unison as our eyes met, a laugh escaped my lips as I saw Rogers' confused look.

"The show is over." Frederick said, nodding my head, uninterested at the commotion from the explosion.

As soon as we left the building, a car parked in front of us. My head turned, feeling a stare, a smirk instantly appeared on my lips as I saw the confused look on the witch's face. Throwing a little wave at her as I enter the vehicle.