Part 22 : The Unison Of The Lovers

Začít od začátku

Bheem : I won't leave you Arjun...

Nakul and Sahadev : That's the point Bhratashree... You're the only one who can pull his leg Bhrata Arjun...

Arjun : Now what to do Nakul... Bhrata Bheem loves me too much...

Yudhishtir : Yeah why not... Afterall you're the only one who have the guts to run away with his laddoos...

Arjun : That's the need Bhratashree... Otherwise he doesn't listen to us...

Karna : I don't understand why you 5 are fighting... The people will laugh seeing the warriors fighting like 5 yr old kids...

Arjun : We're kids...

Karna : You all? Have you seen your ages? If you all would have married at the proper time you would have been a father to two kids whose age would have been 5...

Arjun : Whatever... By the way, you haven't told us about the girl...

Karna : Which girl?

Arjun : Vrushali... Our Bhabhi...

Karna : What to say about her? She is my love... Will soon be my wife and the mother of our kids... What else?

Arjun : But Jyesth... How's that possible?

Karna : Why? What's the problem?

Arjun : You haven't told our parents regarding this... Also Jyesth... Bhratashree Bheem is marrying now... Our parents would try to fix a relation with other kingdoms to strengthen our side and also to help us whenever we need...

Karna : You're correct Arjun... I should tell everyone about Vrushali... And also about our marriage plans...

Arjun : Yes but Jyesth... I think you should tell everyone about her after all these problems get solved...

Karna : Yeah... That will be helpful too...

Though Arjun had once seen Vrushali, the others haven't ever heard about her... They were confused about the discussion but soon Karna cleared everything related to the topic to them... The brothers were very happy for their eldest... They knew that Karna was there acting as a shadow for them to provide them calmness and peace and also to protect them... But now they were happy to know that someone was there too, behind him, as a shadow to protect him and love him...

After all these, the day passed smoothly... The Sun rose again to announce the arrival of another day and also to witness the unison of the two lovers...

The priest was called and with the chanting of a few phrases, they were asked to exchange the garlands...

As they were going to exchange, the priest came up with a twist in the easy process... Hidimba was carried up by the subjects so that she gets out of the reach of Bheem... The priest announced that Bheem needs to make her wear his garland by 3 chances failing which, he would remain a bachelor throughout his life and so will Hidimba...