Part 14

Aspen

"no that's not it, I don't mean that I just mean, I wanted you, I wanted that and it felt so good but I got close and I'm not gay and.." Nico trails off looking at the floor now.

"But if it felt so good and you were so close, why the fuck did you stop me?" I snarl through tears.

"I DONT KNOW" Nico shouts in my face raking his hand through his hair, I flick my bedside lamp on so I can see his face, his eyes pierce mine for a second and then talking again"I don't know. I wanted you, it felt so damn good but I wanted you and I'm not gay," he says placing his hands against his forehead and I notice the knuckles of his right hand are swollen and bleeding.

"It's not for you, didn't come on to you, i... I like you and your perfect and I don't want you to hide any of that perfect from the world, I thought if I kiss you then you will know and you can go find someone like Paulie" he says his face souring as he mentioned his friends' name for some reason.

"Bullshit! That kiss wasn't a friend's kiss and your moans were genuine! Look if you're not interested in me, just leave because you really hurt me!"

"I know and I am so god damn sorry for that, I never intended to hurt you, I am so god damn hard around you every single day, the slightest touch from you and I am raging hard, you have no idea how close I was to blowing down your throat and I am so sorry I pushed you away, literally and figuratively, I hate myself for staining those perfect cheeks with tears I caused and you have no idea how badly I want to kiss them away, it's just tonight has been a lot. Between the possible pregnancy and you're flirting with Paulie and then that kiss. I'm just so sorry" he rubs his face with his hands again and big purple bruises are now forming across his knuckles. "Look I should probably just go," he says turning away, he hesitates at the door a second before he takes a deep breath his shoulders drooping. 

 "Please don't hate me, Aspen," he says softly reaching for the door handle.

I rush to my feet, my body acting where my brain won't and I grab his hand, turning him around. As he turns, slightly off-balance, our lips meet and neither of us moves to break the accidental kiss. Instead, we steady ourselves and I push him against the door, deepening the kiss, our tongues meeting and start to battle for supremacy, One hand snakes into my hair the other snakes under the hem of my shirt as the kiss deepens.

I slide a hand inside his jeans, grabbing hold of his rock-hard cock, loving how hot it feels in my hand. 

"Tell me you don't want this," I say, briefly breaking the kiss.

"I want this, I want you," he says between kisses as he pulls the shirt over my head only breaking contact for as long as necessary. 

"Promise you won't run this time," I say hating how fragile I sound but need to know.

"Only thing I'm running for is lube," he says, that deliciously cheeky smile on his face.

"Under my bed in the blue box", I say while managing to pull his shirt over his head.

"Get on your bed on all fours," he says as he bends down to get the box from under my bed.I take a deep breath, is this really happening? I quickly remove my clothes and do as he says, on the bed before he can see my erection.

It rubs against my bed in delicious torture as I eagerly await Nico,

I hear him squeeze lube out of the tube onto his hands and feel the cool gel as he starts sliding a finger into my ass. 

"This might hurt a little to start with, tell me if it's too much"

I tense as he penetrated with his finger, it stings but feels so good at the same time and I moan.

I feel his hot breath on my right ass cheek, then a sharp but delicious pain as he sinks his teeth into it, not enough to break the skin but definitely, enough to mark.As I gasp in surprise, he slides a second finger into my ass, which seems to go easier than the first.

"Ohhhh fuck I want you in me so bad" I gasp out, as he works his fingers in and out of me."Patience Asp, I need to make sure you can handle it first, I don't want to break you."With that, he slides in finger number 3 and I let forth a long low moan, feeling precum leaking from me and dampening my bedding.I get a cold sensation, as he squeezes more lube into my ass and expertly fingers it into me.He runs his nails down my back, sending shivers throughout my entire body, as his fingers slide out of me with a plop 

"Are you sure Asp?" I hear the care and concern in his voice, as he rubs his hard-lubed cock up and down between my ass cheeks. 

"Yesssssss I want you in me, Nico!"He needs no more encouragement, as he lines up with my entrance and starts applying pressure.

"Fuck" I hiss as he begins to enter me I clench around him but not in pain. It feels so damn good like my entire life was waiting for this.

"Relax Asp, relax or I won't be able to go any further," he says, gently stroking my back.

I relax immediately needing more. He's thick so once he starts sliding in more it begins to sting slightly.

I let out a long moan as he slowly moves deeper and deeper, his gentle caresses helping me stay relaxed and I wonder how far in he is because it already feels like a lot.

"Asp I need to be in you, think you can handle one big push?" He asks while panting. 

"Yesssss" I hiss out, 

"I want you completely!" 

"Ok Asp, relax as much as you can."I take a couple of steadying breathes as he waits for me, and the second he feels me relax, he slams in, his balls slapping against mine as he pushes into the root. I let out a scream of equal parts pain and pleasure, as he slams into my prostate and fills me completely.

He holds there for a few seconds while I get used to it, then pulls back a few inches before pushing in again. He takes his time, slowly drawing out the thrusts. I can barely see straight and my words have abandoned me, incoherent moans of pleasure are all that leave my lips, as even the sting from his size starts to feel good.

"Oh god Asp" he growls 

"This feels so right, you feel so right, it's never felt this good with any woman!"I let forth a moan of acknowledgement, though words still fail me.

I can feel precum leaking from me, as my cock rubs back and forth over the sheets with his thrusts. Pushing deep inside once again he pauses and I feel him lean down over my back, the pressure pushing me down slightly, his throbbing cock applying pressure to my prostate. I feel his lips brush my neck, and then a barrage of light tender kisses are placed all over it, eliciting a giggle from me.

As he leans back up, I keep my position and manage to mumble out, 

"faster please"He's more than happy to oblige, his hands getting a firm grip on my waist, as he pulls out, thrusts in, pulls out, thrusts in, picking up the pace each time till our balls are slapping against each other like clackers and I can feel an orgasm building. 

"Fuuuu fuuuu fuuuck yes" I moan out between clenched teeth, as I start coating my sheets with wave after wave of cum. 

"Fuck Asp I'm about to cum" he gasps out 

"Don't you dare pull out" I manage to say, which spurs him on and a few seconds later I feel his cock starting to pulse and a warm feeling spreading inside me. 

After what seems like an eternity, he collapses on top of me and we both fall to the bed. His softening cock slides out of me easily, followed by a flood of cum and I turn over to face him, our flaccid cocks just inches apart.We look each other in the eyes and both break out into the biggest smiles before I move in and kiss him. He immediately responds, but unlike the desperate kisses we'd shared earlier, this is tender, soft and affectionate. 

"That was amazing," he says, his hand caressing my face. 

"Yes, I've never felt so connected to anyone before" I reply, planting another small kiss on his lips.He looks down at the bed and with a small chuckle 

"We've made quite a mess""I don't care, I just want to lay here with you and fall asleep now," I say with heavy eyes.