Part 7

Nico

I get home and immediately change into my own underwear, grabbing a juice and a pizza bagel as my stomach is growling at me. After wolfing them down, I realise I should really return the underwear straight away, I didn't want mum seeing them and wondering where they'd come from, that would be embarrassing.I walk back over to Aspens and ring the bell. After a few minutes, he opens the door, slightly out of breath, in the same dressing gown he'd lent me and reeking of sex.With a smirk on my face, I hold the underwear forward for him.

"I believe these belong to you." 

 "Oh yeah, thanks I was just about to shower" 

"I'll not hold you up then, I was going to wash them before returning but didn't want my mum wondering who they belonged to, see you in the morning" I saunter off back towards my house as he closes the door behind me.

I instantly felt like I caught him at the end of enjoying himself which makes me smile but doesn't help the fact I have been rock solid since I was sat on his bed. Why do I keep responding to him?

And why do I wish he'd been poking out of the gown like I was?

I return to my room, close the blinds and boot my computer up. I open the file labelled "Groupies" and start scrolling through the naked images I'd taken or been sent by women at my gigs, releasing my hard cock and stroking it. I couldn't really settle on any one person, I scrolled through as many as I could but none of them made me so much as twitch, I scroll and scroll, rubbing my shaft as I do but 20 minutes later I'm still rock solid and no closer to release, none of them is doing anything for me.

Frustrated I hit the power button and throw myself on my bed, I let out a little yelp as I land face first, idiotically forgetting how hard I am, but it does the trick, the pain making it finally relax, I decide to take the time while I am deflated to sleep. 

I drift to sleep and dream about the evening just spent with Aspen, how I'd teased him and accidentally let him see my rock-hard cock.I even dream of the sensation of his eyes on me and when I wake up to my alarm going off, I'm hard as a steel rod again.

I rushed into the shower but I was more sensitive than usual I began to wonder if I had been erect all night. I should maybe try to handle it before school. Or maybe before a day of adventure if I can talk aspen out of going.

I quickly shower off, only having to wash away my night sweats, having showered at Aspens last night. Just at the thought of last night, my cock twitches again and I now know I need to sort it out before meeting Aspen.

When I walk out of the bathroom and look up I smile noticing not only is Aspen watching but he seems to be trying to hide it because his blinds are still partially closed, But I can see his shadow moving behind them, I decide I can test the waters a little since he doesn't know I know he watches, I stand further back than usual, judging the distance to be enough for him to see my erect cock and I'm rewarded with a twitch of the blinds. 

I make a few long tugs of my swollen and very sensitive cock watching him behind the blinds as I do, I was intending to stop there, but something about him watching was really doing it for me, so I bend down to my draw and retrieve the mouth shaped fleshlight I'd pilfered from mums stock, She told me to try some out on some of the people I brought home I'm not sure if that was her marketing or just wanting testers but I swiped bits wherever I could. This was no exception, I hadn't used it yet but I read the instructions when I took it. Two pumps of lube into the top and it's good to go, Weirdly the lips remind me of Aspens, full and pale but pink when he blushes. I slide it on shivering slightly as the cold lube warms up. 

I start slow but gradually pick up the pace as I start fucking the toy, its ribbed interior massaging my shaft, It feels as close to a real mouth as anything I tried before but something is missing, An image of Aspen sucking me suddenly flashes across my mind, his tongue circling around me and that pushes me to the edge, I pull the fake thing away dropping it to the floor and use my hand. I increase my pace as it feels like nails are scratching my spine, As I explode, hot jets of cum hitting my window the word "Aspennnnn" hisses from my lips.As my orgasm subsides and the last few strands of cum are dripping from my cock, I stand there in total confusion. Why had I just imagined that? Why had I called out his name?

As I begin to come down I see the blinds shaking as though he was leaning on them and breathing heavily. I can't believe I hit the window, I haven't come that hard in years.

I clean myself and the window rushing to get dressed so I can have a smoke before we go.

I'm standing by the car as he walks out, I've almost finished my cigarette and I smile to myself as his hair is still tousled and his cheeks are bright red.He apologized for being late saying he slept through his alarm and I play it cool saying it's no problem and wonders if he fancies me laying hooky to get some breakfast.He tells me he knows a great place that will give me a taste of home and as we jump in the car, I can smell the sex on him and wonder if he smells the same on me, I quickly dismiss the idea, I smoked and sprayed myself but I think his reason for agreeing might have been that he didn't have time for another shower.