Part 8

Aspen

He eyes me curiously before adding "don't judge me, I missed this so much, don't get me wrong I like your sugary things but you can't beat a bit of grease"

His tongue flicks out of his mouth and over his lips, cleaning up the grease over them, His lips look so moist and inviting, part of me wants to lean over and kiss him but I don't know how he'd react and I don't want to ruin our friendship.

"That was so good! I feel like I owe you a treat now" he says through the biggest smile. 

He says My brain jumps through all the ways he can make it up to me, I gulp heavily, wondering what he has in mind, My cock is already twitching at the possibilities running through my head.

"maybe I can buy you your favourite dessert before the gig" by the gig I assume he is referring to his band's show tonight, I blush as the dessert I think about involves him naked on my bed and a can of whipped cream but I obviously can't tell him that. 

 "Oh hey we ought to be heading to school," I say looking at my watch.

"Nah let's take the day, it's nice just hanging out like this and I want to show you a few of the bars and hangouts I like."

I pay the bill and he grabs my hand leading me outside, my face flushing red at his touch, which is a surprise considering how much blood has just travelled south.

"So where do you want to go?" he says his hand still in mine.

"Uhhh I could use a dip, could you go to the beach?"

"depends do we have time to go get costumes?"

"I know a place we can get some," I say, now thinking how hot it will be to see him in swim shorts.

Smiling I pull him along after me, heading to one of my favourite shops on the Broadwalk, a surfers paradise, with all manner of beach wear.

he keeps in step behind me being pulled along with a smile.

I take a risk and adjust my grip, intertwining my fingers with his and to my delight, he doesn't resist or break the hold, I pull him along until we reach the store and then pull him inside with me.

We start browsing the swim shorts section and no surprise he picks a black pair with skulls on them. I chose a more traditional brightly coloured pair and pay for both alongside some beach towels.

I figured at some point he would make me let go but so far he has been blissfully happy to just go along with me.

We head to some restrooms on the beach to get changed and put out clothes in our backpacks. I reluctantly let go of his hand as we each walk into a stall and I emerge first. As he walks out I see the tattoos and scars that adorn his back. 

"oh I didn't know you had that much ink," I say he spins around quickly to stare at me. 

"I was a little distracted yesterday I admit, Do you mind me asking about the scars on your back?"

"uh, well let's say there was a lot more before I started getting tattoos," he says trying to make a joke out of it

I don't buy it and he notices, He hesitates for a second, his shoulders visibly tensing but then he smiles at me.

 "They're from years of abuse that mum and I suffered at my sperm donors' hands. That's why I have the tats, I'm slowly covering them all with art."I let this sink in for a second before replying.

"can I touch" he looks uncertain for a second and then turns for me but he's quite stiff, I gently trace my fingers over a few of the smaller ones and he slowly relaxes, I reach out to run my fingers down and S-shaped scar. I see him shiver and goosebumps raise on his flesh."This one would make an awesome dragon"

"I hadn't thought of that I was thinking snake but dragon sounds cooler"

  I notice a tent in his shorts and one is rapidly rising in mine too. 

"come on let's take that dip," I grab his hand again pulling him along after me.

We dump our backpacks away from the water's edge and I drag him straight into the warm clear waters, splashing him as soon as we're waist-deep, our waists under the water I am a lot more relaxed now my cock wasn't swelling, well that was until he threw himself forward his chest hitting mine and other places clashing as he knocks me backwards into the water. it might have been my imagination but when his crotch made contact with me, I'm sure he was hard, I know damn sure as hell he felt mine.

In fact, I think I twitched against him embarrassingly but when we both surface from the water he is laughing and not commenting. 

We splash around for a while, laughing the whole time. Nico then does something I never expected, he dives under the water, disappearing from view, till I feel my shorts come down and he pops back up a few seconds later with them in his hands, laughing at the look on my face.

I am mortified that I can feel my hard cock now free In the water and I move my hands to cover it when I notice the head bobbing above the water, Nicos' eyes are wide he definitely saw at least the tip, he tries to play it off like he didn't notice but I know I can see a tent in his in the clear water. 

He lets out the most delicious laugh and throws my shorts back at me, his giggles easing the mortified feeling in my stomach and replacing it with the laughter of my own, as I pull my shorts back on, 

"Just you wait till I get you back" I laugh running after him in the water.

I manage to grab him around the waist, lifting his feet clear of the ocean bed, and throwing him under, he screeches in shock as I manage to lift and throw him but he comes back up laughing again.

We mess around in the water for a short while longer, before returning to the beach, leaning on each other and laughing.We throw our towels down and lay next to each other, letting the warm sun dry us off.

"you know you are pretty cool for one of the smart ones," Nico says shocking the hell out of me. 

Nico rolls over and looks at me "Hey did you know there's a nudist beach less than an hour away? If you ever want to get a full tan, I can show it to you" he says winking

"I can't tell if that's an invite or an offer"

"Both," he says laughing "you've got to be sponsored to get access and I just so happen to be a full member already"

"of course, you are" I bark out rolling my eyes.

"What can I say, perks of being a lead singer" he quips, flicking his hair back and striking a ridiculous pose.We both fall back on our towels laughing, though I am wondering if there's more to his invite than just friendship. 

"ah shit, look at the time we have to move!" Nico says getting up and grabbing his towel.

"Huh?" I say confused

 "The gig Asp, the gig!"Did he really just call me Asp? I kinda like it.I get up and we quickly make our way back to the car. I quickly pull on my shoes before getting in and we set off home.