"But I caught her. You traumatized and hurt the freshman!" Tubbo defended.

"Wait, do you think Dream has the minecrafter senses?"

"That's such a lame name to give it." Sapnap scoffed.

"Oh shut up, as if you can give it a better one." There were shuffles on the older man's end, like fabric rubbing each other. "I'm gonna throw a pillow at him right now, but it's kinda risky. There's a glass cabinet behind him that I might hit if he dodged..."

"Just use a pillow man."

The two teenagers sat in silence, listening to Sapnap whisper his plans. Tubbo tabbed out to check his twitter when he heard glass breaking and the faraway 'what the FUCK?!' from Dream, followed by a laughter that didn't last long as it transitioned into screams that pierced their ears at how loud and pitchy it was.

Sapnap and Dream's voices faded into the background, leaving the teenagers on the call to ponder over other possibilities.

"Do you think the others got the 'minecrafter' senses like us?" Tubbo began as the clacking of keyboard keys came from his friend's side before the drawn out hum.

"Probably, maybe it's not limited to us on this server. Who knows, maybe they even got a cooler skill than us."

-*-*-*-*-

The sound of the knife colliding with the wooden board blended in with the sound of mechanical whirring and the muffled jazz song coming from the outside kept your brain calm. Along with the tempting aroma of pastries and a hint of vanilla filling the backroom as you sliced the strawberries with precision, the perfect ratio of each side making your heart sing.

You have no idea when you learned how to cut something quickly and safely without slicing your fingers, you've known yourself a clumsy person who could never survive a moment without getting a scrape or accidental bruise until earlier this week when you impressed your friend by your sudden improvement with the knife.

Hence the reason why your kitchen ban was revoked and you have no idea if it was a good idea or not.

The door opens and reveals your friend who peaked his head first before entering. Million-dollar smile that almost blinded you displayed on his face, but you knew it was a mask he's wearing. This man is a total resting bitch face type of person who utilizes his looks for the better good, winning the hearts of his customers.

He can pull every girl that enters the cafe with either his voice or a smile, but the thing is... Matt's attraction is only for men.

"Are you nearly done with the fruits, darling?"

"Yes, how is it outside?" You asked, sliding the strawberries to a separate bowl to start on the bananas.

Matt leans on the door with his arms crossed. His tall and large frame is enough to spook out a five years old with a glance especially when his face is locked in a stern expression. But like his carefully catered skin barely tainted with any imperfectness, he's as soft as a marshmallow.

Copper skin contrasting nicely with his dyed quartz hair that's gelled to the back of his skull with a few strands hanging over his forehead, a thin beard covering his jaw and chin, and eyes a hue of dark oak wood but hidden behind a pair of blue contacts, his stare piercing through everyone it lands on if he's not in his lover boy persona.

You wondered how's the cafe's sale without his visuals aiding it, just the thought sent shivers down your spine.

"There's this group of friends who occupied the far left corner chairs, a bunch of cute boys, check them out later." He suggested, eyebrows wiggling as he grinned.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 || Karl Jacobs x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara