*35|| The Visitor

Phil was beyond anxious

Tubbo said that he was the lucky one to escape the castle and that Tommy has helped him escape. Although his slight hesitance made the story suspicious, the guilt of not trusting a friend forced him to take it all in, maybe it's the trauma that made him act like that. He did stammer a lot back in the forest when he first saw the boy, poor Tubbo, what did those bastards do to him?

He and Sam approach the border, they find themselves staring at a hunched figure. His dark brown coat almost touching the ground, his hand hidden inside his coat making his eyes widen, dread flooding into his system. He felt uncomfortable at the thought of trusting the lad and he hates himself for that. How could he feel such a thing when he's his best friend who's probably wounded.

"He must be hurt." Sam then started to sprint, Phil reached out only to stop mid-air as a thought crossed in his head.

Stop that, you're just stepping over the line at this point.

"Phil!" Dream's voice came from behind them, snapping the blond from his thoughts when he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I don't feel good about this, mate."

"Same here, but let's check up on Will first." Dream gave Phil's shoulder a reassuring squeeze before jogging towards Sam. Phil let out a sigh before spreading his wings to catch up to the others when there was a loud caw that made him look up to see a raven circling him. It wasn't saying anything so he decided to ignore it.

When Phil landed beside Sam, his eyes immediately landed on Wilbur's hunched figure. Curly hair properly combed and mostly hidden by the chocolate beanie, so far he looks neat, maybe a little too neat. Phil almost bent down to check his eyes, Tubbo said the mind-controlled has red eyes but with the monstrous curl he has, it was impossible and for his ability to work, he needs to see their eyes so he can find out what they can do.

"Phil! Sam! Thank god I found you guys!" Wilbur exclaimed in relief as Sam looked down on his wristband, already finding a way to open the border for him, tapping crazily on his screen.

"What happened to you out there?" Dream asked from behind as he halts into a stop, making Wilbur slightly turn his head to the male with a shocked expression.

"Dream! You're here!"

"Yeah, we're mostly here," Phil hissed back, making Wilbur look at him and Phil swore he saw a tint of crimson before the man let out a groan and averted his eyes to focus on his wound hidden by his coat. A small portion of the shield parted for the other British male to enter, only for him to stumble and fall for Sam to catch.

"They got me on the side, man."

"Alright, let's get you to Niki." Sam coos as he throws Wilbur's arm over his neck before Dream rushed to take the other side.

While they drag the wounded male towards the town, Phil makes sure he keeps his distance. And for a long time, there was only silence between the four of them, it wasn't comfortable at all. Phil would describe it as awkward and tense. That is until Wilbur let out a low chuckle.

"By the way..." Everyone turned to him. "Where's Tubbo?"

DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!

The crow warns him, making Phil stop in his tracks. Looking up to the crow, not moving to let it perch on his arm because it might just become the avian's demise. It's better for them to be away from the possible fight.

"How did you even know he was here?" Dream asked, extremely wary, making him halt in his step to eye the man who let his head hang, his fluffy hair hiding the emotions playing on his face. The silence made Dream tense, the cogs in his mind going into overdrive as he thought of an escape route. He has seen how powerful the man is, there's barely any chance of him escaping without getting anyone hurt.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕚𝕞𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 || Karl Jacobs x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें