28|| 2/3

A groan slipped past Phil's lips as he felt his consciousness come back, pain immediately greeting him once he was fully in control.

He pushed himself up with his elbows, his bones ached and he felt like he could collapse back into the bed if he stopped trying.

He missed sleeping, he didn't feel anything during that peaceful time. He missed that.

But he needs to figure out where he is, and who were the people that saved him. Because all he could remember was masks, earth shattering explosions and orange hairs that tickled his skin.

So he rose from the bed, stumbling as his vision blacked out for a split second. With a hand on his back, he approached the closed dark oak wood door.

When he pushed it open, his eyes squinted as the sunlight and the humid air welcomed him. He let out a wince at the sting he felt in his eyes but continued to walk out. His vision slowly getting used to the light.

He hadn't had the grasp of the outside when he felt the ground beneath his tremble as a minor explosion went off. He jolted at the sudden noise before looking around for the source of the sound when he saw a flash of orange leaping towards a green skinned male in a black tank top.

"Come on grandpa! Sweat them out and make things go boom!" A voice similar to his Dutch friend, Fundy, taunted as he got near his opponent. Only to be stopped by another explosion, extracting a squeak from the hybrid who leaped away from Sam's attack.

Phil watched as the two spar while making his way towards them. Fundy was in black trousers and his white shirt, now grey, soaked with sweat for being active under the sun. His opponent however was like the same person he saw back at the forest just minus the mask.

The man had void-like black eyes and a scar on his left eyebrow. Phil wondered how he got that during his stay in minecraft. Or maybe that's just how he's designed by the universe.

Made to be cool.

"Fundy I said," The green skinned male then sprinted towards the other "Fight back!"

Boom!

Like the previous one, it wasn't huge nor small. But it was enough to send a person back. Phil used his arm to shield his eyes from the incoming debris that bumped into his clothes. When he peeked from his makeshift shield, he found himself staring at an unharmed Fundy who's hand was outreached towards his opponent.

"Are you sure you want this Sam?" Fundy asked, power surging in his veins after absorbing the incoming attack.

"Hit me with your best shot." Sam says and as soon as it left his lips, in a flash, Fundy then threw back the same power back to its sender but it was stronger and faster.

Now that Phil was near them enough, he found out that the fox hybrid was fighting Sam. The person who distracted the two wrongins back at the crystal mountain with his abilities.

Sam's skin was glistening with his perspiration, breathing heavily as he hunched over. He reacted a little late so his body absorbed the force Fundy's attack brought, his legs weakened and almost gave up but he forced himself up.

He can heal himself later with their stock of healing potions. And they have a lot from raiding the nearest towers daily.

"Oh hi Phil!" Fundy greeted, his attention shifting to him. The two of them then waved their hands at him. Phil looked around, seemingly searching for something or someone.
"Didn't you guys go here with George and Ranboo?" The two seemed to froze at the mention of Ranboo, Phil's eyebrow knitted as he watched them throw each other looks and widening their eyes.