26|| First Week of Training

ARGH!

Ranboo rolled over in the dusty ground, back bowing as pain struck his entire body. He let out a groan as he reached for his spine with one hand.

Four days have passed since he arrived. Four days of nonstop training, since there was no sun in the end he would describe that his suffering would start at six in the morning and end it by seven at night. His body screamed for rest, and his bones were aching but he had to continue.

He needs to rise up once more.

"This is a sad sight, your highness" A baritone voice spoke up in a mocking voice, making Ranboo let out an annoyed groan before looking up to meet crimson eyes.

"The End's future is seriously in your hands? What a dark one." This statement harvested hushed giggles from multiple people in the background.

During those training, he was able to meet his competition. Which are mostly masculine with only two feminine figures.

Off the bat, without him even knowing why, the representative of A1, Favré Støm, walked up to him and looked at him dead in the eyes before saying:

"This is not a good place for you little prince, how 'bout you run away?"

Ranboo, taller than the person, raised an eyebrow at the audacity this person had for approaching him out of nowhere.

"Uhm, do I know you?"

"Of course you royal asses don't care about the outside countries. As expected" With that, Ranboo started ransacking his head for everything his father has ever done during his reign.

"Didn't King Astré shoulder all those payments for your brother's destruction in district A6?" Another voice butts in, stealing everyone's gaze to focus it on the long-haired brunette.

"If anything, you're being a whiny ungrateful shitbag, Favré."

Favré then approached the female, eyes fiery as he sized her up, puffing his chest out as he stood in front of her. The female, however, stared back at him, almost nonchalantly.

"Are you trying to start a war with B5 when your district has nothing but ships and cheap beers."

"Ships that everyone uses, beers your district buys." The female spat back as she took a step forward, not minding the almost non-existent space between them.

Ranboo shifted uncomfortably as he watched the two people have a staring contest, when he found out it's a contest between young people, he had no idea he was about to fight kids.

Will he get charged for child abuse for this?

"Don't mind him, he's just jealous."

He remembered the female say, the same voice that echoed in his head, reminding him what he should do.

So he ignored the male and stayed glued to the floor, the training is finished after all and dinner is gonna happen in a few moments, maybe they'll let him rest before he moves again.

"Move along, let the prince rest." Ranboo turned to see the same person who defended him usher the people out of the courtyard, hitting them upside the head if they refused.

Ranboo was happy someone was there for him when Ziever couldn't. The man is unable to assist him during the training period, and the lady was kind enough to teach or explain to him how things work.

Especially with crossbows and rocket launchers. They ended up hitting the ground or the teacher themself, something the class would laugh at.

At least he's the class clown, that's what he tells himself. Both a joke and the joker.