Chapter 7

Zane's pov

I opened the door slowly by pushing it with my leg cuz I'm lifting Bella in my arms.

I gently put Bella's head on the pillow trying not to wake her up. Covered her up with a light blanket .

Caressing her cheeks and thinking how cute she looks when she sleeps.

My sleeping beauty

Suddenly my phone buzz and I checked it . Found that my assistant messaged me about a important meeting to attend with some other gang want to join hands .

I took last look of my sleep beauty and left shutting the door.

Before leaving the mansion I instructed head maid to take special care of her. She nodded in response.

I passed the front door and a black Rolls Royce standing in front.There were many other black cars in which I mens were loaded with weapons. One of my man opened the door for me and I get in and gave him the location.

Still thinking about the preparation of the wedding , reception and the honeymoon. A smirk formed on my lips on the thought of honeymoon.

How beautiful she will looking in that white dress. She made me the most happiest person alive.

I messaged my one of the most trusted and trained female bodygard and a female assistant to take Bella for shopping after breakfast in the morning.

Currently watching the full moon between clouds lighting it's surroundings. Time passes and we reached our destination.

Car stops and one of the man open door for me. One man standing nodded and lead us the way.

He stopped near a big door. He knocked on the door and doors opened widely giving view of the a big meeting hall.

There sit a old man in the middle of the table of their side known as the leader of that gang and there gang members on the either sides.

I tooked my seat in the front of the old fat man and my gang members seat on the other seats.

The door shut closed. The old man breaks the silence.

" So Mr. Zane what do you think about our alliance ?" Mr. Frederick speaks.

"How will it profit me ?" I asked.

"We heard that your import of the weapons in Africa was unsuccessful. We can help you with that. I have my trusted mens that can help you." He replied.

"Well you know that I own the world . World revolves around me. If I wanted to ship my weapons to Africa , it would have shipped century ago." I sigh. "I don't you have completed your homework yet? Let's meet later when you gain the knowledge of the whole situation." I said.

With that me and my men stand up and we're about to exit when a slutty blonde swaying her hips and making her boobs almost pop out of her mini dress stand in front of me blocking my way. She is looking at me with seduction in her eyes.

Just she was about to touch my chest I pushed her out of my way and walked straight to the car.

The car started and I ordered driver "to the mansion".

Leaning against the seat I am thinking about our honeymoon destinations.

Frederick night pov

"Daddy , I want that man." My sweet little daughter tells me.

"Amy , he is not an easy men. You have to earn him in anyway for your daddy cuz daddy also want that daddy's sweet daughter get married to that man , ok?" I asked.

She nodded in response . " Now listen to me very carefully , daddy is going to make alliance with that man , when our gang members will have meetings came and seduce him . He will get attracted to you like other men does. Soon I will instist him to marry you and change alliance into relationship." I said with a evil smirk on my face.

"Ok daddy I will make sure he fall in my beauty trap. Now I'm going for shopping something to wear at the days of meeting so......." She said hesitating.

"So?"I asked curiously cuz she never hesitated expect asking for money.

" So give your credit card" she said and I knew it ofcourse she has blood of her mother.

"Here you go princess" I handed her my credit card but with fixed limit set on it.

"Thank you daddy I love you" she said before rushing out.

" Love you too" I said louder so she can hear that even if she is at more distant.

My assistant poring a cup of tea for me when I said."She still hurt my pocket so much but soon she will hurt his bank balance". We both laugh our evilest laugh.

Isabella pov

"Where is he?"I asked.

"Sir has gone for a meeting ." A maid in her old 40s said . I nodded in response.

"When he will come back?" I asked . She let out a little laugh and said "soon miss Don't be too worried for him." The response made me blush.

Why I'm so worried for him? Forget it.

"I want to change" I said and they nodded in response.

Other maid left to bring some clothes when the head maid starring at me .

I noticed her eyes are fixed on my hair. It's get a little bit no no it totally tangled like a spider web.

I took the hair brush and try to comb my hair but only it get stucked and pulled my hair in painful manner almost making my eyes watery.

Then suddenly some gently grapped my arms . I turned my head to see head maid. "Miss sit in the corner of the bed". She said and I did.

She took the hair brush out of my hair and slowly tried to comb my hair .

After few minutes of her combing my hair . My hair was back to normal.

Then there was a knock on the door and the head maid said "come in"

Three maids in there middle 20s arrive with a lot of clothes in there hand. I gasped when saw that these clothes are too fancy to sleep in. They are something like lingerie I guess cause me to blush.

Then one maid said "Sir's favourite colour might be red" " no no it's might be black "other said in response " you both are wrong it's white " said another maid handing me white one causing me to blush harder.

"Enough for today" said the head maid and ordered them to leave.
"Miss if you need anything please let me know that" with that she take her leave.

================================

Please 🥺
Like
Comment
Share

Date 24 June'22
Word count 1109