"No no let me tell you. I thought of something. 'When money is in your grip, come to Drippin'." Chenle proudly smiled at himself.

"No no I have a great one. No holiday trip? Relax. Come here to Drip."

"Yahh!! This is a restaurant not a resort", the chef said to the youngest male.

"Now listen to my one. Your girlfriend likes to strip? Take her out to drip." Haechan winked and took a sip of water from the glass.

"What?" Everyone looked at him in disbelief.

"Woah~ Lee Haechan, you never changed. You still read those magazines right?", Jeno questioned with wide eyes.

The ash-purplish haired guy rubbed his nape, letting out a chuckle.

"Listen if I use these tag lines, my business will flop for sure."

That time, the bell hung on the door made a sound, indicating someone came. All of their attention went to the door and a man in a blue hoodie, jeans and a brown beanie on his head, entered. He was wearing round glasses and put off his mask, revealing his face. "Hey guys, I'm not too late right?"

The boys cheerfully said in unison, "Mark!"

"MARK LEE!!!", Jaerin raised her hands up and shouted his name.

The man named Mark took a seat at the long table with his old friends. "Sorry. I had an online fansign event today." He inhaled some air and then drank a glass of water that Renjun served for him.

"Who did you bark for, today?", Haechan jokingly inquired.

"I didn't bark today." He giggled and then leaned his back on the backrest. "But I had to do aegyo ugh! I hate aegyo."

"But you are naturally cute", Chenle smiled, his eyes disappearing and caressed the older's hair.

"Being an idol must be hard", Jeno said, cutting the meat.

"Yes it is but I love this life. I mean yes someday I get like two hours of sleep but still when I hear my fans' cheers, I want to work harder", the Canadian answered back with a grin.

"Are you really Mark Lee?", a baby voice spoke up.

Mark looked down infront of him and saw a little girl looking at him with sparkles in her eyes. He let out a small giggle and sweetly said, "Yes, Jaerin. I'm Mark Lee. You know me?"

"She is a fan of yours", the muscular male told.

"Woah! Really?" His eyes widened, couldn't believe the fact that a three-year-old was his fan.

"Yes. I'm a child~", she sang a line of his latest single.

"Wow~ Jaerin is my youngest fan then."

"Hehe", she giggled, flashing her small teeth.

"As you know Jaemin, I'm always free so you can send Jaerin to me and I'll gladly babysit her", Haechan gave a proposal.

"No! Never! With Rin's naughtiness and Haechan being Haechan, you two will form a dangerous duo." The blonde male shook his head, while cutting the cooked meat with the knife and fork.

"Daddy! Meat!!" The kid opened her mouth and Jaemin fed her.

"Hey! Don't say like that. I'm not gonna be a bad influence."

"Can't take risk." He shrugged. "Do you even know how to take care of kids?"

"How hard will it be?" The tanned male furrowed his brows.

"Oh Lord! Don't even ask!", Jeno exclaimed with a sigh.

"Here is more food!" Renjun put the dishes with the help of Yangyang on the table. "Let's dig in."