"I don't know what's really going on with us, it's nothing serious." I told him while I scrunched my nose.

"Please, you should hear how he talks about you." Blaise teased, nudging my shoulder with his own. My eyes widened slightly as I glanced over at him.

"That could be really good or really bad." I let out a nervous laugh, crossing my legs in front of me.

"Not everyone is Malfoy, y'know." Blaise tipped his head towards the blonde who was leaning over a girl on the wall.

He was bent down towards her ear, her head throwing itself back in giggles of something he had told her while he twirled one of her curls on his finger.

"A lot of boys still think you are top of the line, despite what he tells them about you." He took a drink from his glass. "But Nott," he chuckled and shook his head. "I think that kid really likes you." He hummed.

"What makes you think that?" I quizzed him, narrowing my eyes and feeling a smile pull up at my lips.

"He just talks about you differently than the other boys do. He doesn't just talk about how sexy or pretty he thinks you are. Talks about your brains. Your emotions. That he worries how your days are going." Blaise chuckled. My face fell as I looked over at Theo who was walking towards us.

"He says that?" I asked him softly, honestly surprised that Theo would feel that way.

"Oh, yeah. All the time. Pisses Malfoy off, but Nott could care less about what he thinks." Blaise shrugged.

Maybe that's all it was. A ploy to piss off Draco. But I would be lying to myself if I said that deep down I wasn't wishing the things he says about me were true. That he really felt that way and meant every word.

"Hello, my girl." Theo sighed, placing himself down on the couch next to me. I tried my best to contain my smile as I grabbed the extra cup out of his hand.

"Yeah," Blaise sighed. "I'd say my shot is buried." He mumbled, drinking out of the glass again. I giggled softly before Theo's hand pulled me closer to him by my hip.

"What were you two talking about?" He asked sweetly in my ear. I raised a brow and I looked at him out of surprise.

"Zabini here says that you talk about me. Frequently, might I add." I teased, biting down on my bottom lip. Theo's cheeks burned bright red as he ran his free hand through his curls.

"What if I do?" He whispered, facing towards me and laying his temple back on the couch.

"I'm gonna kiss you, now." I smiled down at him as I leaned in. His smile grew twice as big as he watched my lips.

"Yeah?" He whispered, leaning towards me, too. His hand traveled up to the side of my face, caressing it carefully.

"Yeah."

And it felt different this time. So sweet. And gentle. Not forced. My heart was pounding out of my chest and I could feel his smile against my lips.

"Is it all for the game of this?" I whispered against his lips. He shook his head slowly before he scooped his hand under my knee and placed me across his lap.

"I'd lie to you and tell you it is if you don't like me." He told me honestly, making my heart flutter even more.

He's so caring. Thoughtful. Generous. Honest.

Everything I deserve. It took me a long time to see that, but I do. I deserve to feel happy. I deserve to get a loving boyfriend who won't leave me and make my life hell. I deserve Theo. And he deserves me.