Brother Chen had perfectly depicted what it meant by ‘the evils we bring on ourselves are the hardest to bear’.

It hurts, it hurts so much!

It felt as if the entire lower half of his body wasn’t his anymore.

The most shameful thing was, how did he cry into that kind of mess!?

At first, he cried because it hurt. Later, he cried because it felt good. In any case, it seemed as if he was possessed by

Sister Lin

that his tears wouldn’t stop flowing.

Ye Chen noticed that not only was he unable to move a single step, his voice had also turned hoarse. He had shouted too fiercely that he was unable to blurt even a syllable out now.

How shameful!

Thinking back to what he had done, Ye Chen was flushed with shame. He wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in it.

Ren Jing’s voice resounded above him. “Are you alright?”

Alright my shit!

Ye Chen felt extremely wronged. He couldn’t move or say anything, he could only lay down on his stomach.

Ren Jing carefully took Ye Chen into his embrace, then coaxed him like he was coaxing a child, “I’m sorry, it’s my fault.”

Ren Jing had indeed been treated unjustly in this situation. He had reminded Ye Chen a lot of times that it would hurt considerably, but Brother Chen was bold and brash. He had persistently ground his teeth and said it was alright, he had even deliberately seduced Ren Jing. Later, he was completely done for. It was Ye Chen himself who had enticed his lover and lit the fire up, yet he cried and shouted that it hurt. But Ren Jing really couldn’t stop anymore.

Ye Chen replied, his voice hoarse, “It’s not your fault.” Then he continued angrily, “It’s its fault!” As he said so, he used his knee to nudge Ren Jing’s big member.

As a result, he kicked an

iron plate

.

Ye Chen felt like crying again. “Why…why is it…”

perked up again!?

Ren Jing said, “Don’t be afraid, just ignore it.”

Ye Chen could only be obedient. He didn’t dare say anything or provoke Ren Jing anymore. He was so well-behaved like a poor little boy.

Ren Jing adored yet felt distressed seeing Ye Chen like this. He really wished he could

hold Ye Chen in his palm

and carefully take good care of him.

Ye Chen felt wronged for a while before his stomach disappointingly rumbled.

Ren Jing promptly asked, “Are you hungry?”

Ye Chen nodded.

So hungry…

Ye Chen had only eaten a little bit because he was feeling blue at noon. Then he proceeded to have vigorous exercise afterwards and immediately missed dinner. He slept as soon as they were done and only woke up now, how could he not be hungry?

Ren Jing, “Wait a bit, I’ll get something for you to eat.”

Ye Chen replied in a whisper, “Alright.”

After Ren Jing left, Ye Chen lay in bed. He grimaced in pain right away.

It hurts so much!

He promptly turned his body over and lay on his stomach again.