Ye Chen’s face reddened and his heart thumped wildly as he said, “H…how am I supposed to shower him with more affection?”

Death System promptly replied, “Seduce him.”

Ye Chen, “…”

Death System asserted, “Think about it carefully. Have you seen how Ren Jing treats you? What about the way you treat him? To put it simply, he doesn’t want to do such things to you because he’s worried. He’s worried that you’re only temporarily impulsive and that the impulse would die down in two days, then you would dump him.”

Ye Chen suddenly felt upset upon hearing its words. “I won’t do that!”

Death System, “If you won’t, then climb on him now!”

Ye Chen, “…”

Death System thought of advising its silly son earnestly but decided to hold its tongue. Instead, it said, “Random mission: let Ren Jing feed you ice cream. The reward is one life point.”

Ye Chen’s ‘resistance’ towards the missions was already very high by now, but when he thought about how he would be fed ice cream

in the dead of night

in the hotel, he suddenly felt…

Death System added, “Friendly reminder, adding up this life point, you’ll be able to exchange them for Queen Mother to be in good health for twenty more years!”

Ye Chen’s eyes immediately brightened up. “I’ve saved enough?”

Death System, “It’s only enough for Queen Mother, you still have to save a lot more for your father.”

Father Ye didn’t take care of his health as much as Mother Ye did. Ye Chen wanted to exchange ten life points for him to be in good health for twenty years, too.

But Ye Chen decided to use it for his mother first and his father next. He should just take it easy and save more life points. His parents were still young and in good conditions, anyhow.

Once he planned it out, Ye Chen immediately felt that he had to get this life point into his hand as soon as possible!

It’s just

being fed

ice cream, right? It’s no big deal!

Ye Chen asked Death System, “Being fed a spoonful also counts, right?”

The Death System rolled its eyes:

You’re letting him

exploit the loophole

again!

Not long after, Ren Jing came back with a box of

Hӓagen-Dazs

in his hand.

Ye Chen was instantly filled with joy when he saw it. “How did you know that I like vanilla flavor?”

Ren Jing simply smiled, not saying anything.

Ye Chen thought about it for a while and suddenly felt quite embarrassed. His preferences…it seemed like Ren Jing knew them clearly.

Being secretly loved by someone for fourteen years is really such a wonderful thing!

Ye Chen opened the box and began to plan on how to make Ren Jing feed him the ice cream.

Saying it out was just too…shameless. He really couldn’t bring himself to do it.

But Ren Jing obviously wouldn’t just feed him out of the blue. His hands weren’t injured, after all.