Chapter Ch60 - It Has Been Six Years, I Should Wake Up.

Start from the beginning

Why would he be angry if he didn’t care anymore?

Gu Xi waved his hand. “Go get the car.”

Shen Jiaze didn’t move an inch.

Gu Xi gave him a kick. “Go get the car for me!”

Shen Jiaze looked at him. His mature and steady pretense crumbled to dust at once, revealing the look of a wolf cub he was merely an abandoned, lonely wolf who couldn’t find its own pack.

“What in the world are you doing?” Shen Jiaze asked with a hoarse voice.

He couldn’t read into what Gu Xi was planning to do, and he didn’t dare get his hopes up.

Just because he was in despair that time, he had destroyed the bottom lines of his principle and dignity. What would he do if that happened again?

Gu Xi, Gu Xi, Gu Xi

. These two words were like charms to him. They had been entwined in his heart since ten years ago, and he was unable to dispel them even a little.

He didn’t mind being a substitute. He didn’t mind being abandoned. No matter what Gu Xi had done, he would…

Gu Xi closed his eyes. “I’ve never treated you as anyone’s substitute.”

Shen Jiaze was startled.

Gu Xi lowered his head to look at the tip of his toes. He tried his best to say these with a calm voice, “I don’t like Shen Qingxu. He’s nothing like you. I was together with you simply because I wanted to be with you. I like you. The one I loved from the beginning to the end, is Shen Jiaze alone.”

Shen Jiaze slowly opened his eyes wide. He couldn’t believe what he had just heard.

Gu Xi approached him, pulled his clothes, then said with a voice choking with emotion which he was unable to control anymore, “Shen Jiaze, how could you have the heart to bully me just like this? How could you insult all the feelings I’ve given to you…”

Upon smacking his lips, his tears dripped down to his fair-skinned wrist like broken pieces of beads.

Shen Jiaze’s head was buzzing. His mind was filled with this:

Gu Xi is crying. Gu Xi is crying because of me…

He said in a daze, “Don’t cry…don’t cry.”

Each drop of Gu Xi’s tears was like lava which bored deep into the ground and burned his heart.

Gu Xi pushed him to the pillar. He raised his head and looked at Shen Jiaze with tears across his face. His voice was extremely choked with sobs when he said, “What are we? Tell me… What are we for all these years!”

Shen Jiaze stared at him in a trance. What he saw was the Gu Xi he had never seen before.

“Xi Xi…” His voice was trembling when he asked, “Did you really…”

Gu Xi had never been this out of control ever in his whole life. “How could I even lose my heart to a fool like you!”

Shen Jiaze’s whole body froze. When he had returned to his senses, he couldn’t control the muscle on his face anymore. He held Gu Xi and kissed him messily.

Gu Xi didn’t push him away. He even hugged Shen Jiaze’s neck and kissed him back passionately and wildly.

They were not under the influence of alcohol, they were very sober. The two hearts which were now stuck together had finally beaten in sync.

For so many years, they had misunderstood each other due to a freak combination of factors. Fortunately, they didn’t commit their feelings to the wrong person.