🍯1

Every morning, Chan would sit by the glass window in his studio to look at the students who started entering the college area. Almost two years, he did that routine.

"Morning, hyung!"

Seungmin and Jeongin walked in with a Mcd in hand. They are both Mcd's fan. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner with Mcd? No problems for them.

"Hot coffee for you."Seungmin extended hot coffee to Chan who turned back to the front.

Since the people outside couldn't see those inside, it made it even easier for Chan to be an observer.

"Just give up, hyung,"said Jeongin, and sat next to Chan.

Seungmin glared at the younger.

"Don't listen to him, hyung. Fighting!"

Chan just smiled without glancing at the youngers. He was used to listening that sentence from Jeongin and Minho.

Five minutes later, Minho, Changbin and Felix came in. They also brought food packages. Chan's studio, where they have breakfast almost every day.

Jeongin throw himself to his boyfriend. Felix laugh before kissing Jeongin's forehead. They took their place at the bar table.

This college belongs to Chan's family, so because of that, this studio has everything

This college belongs to Chan's family, so because of that, this studio has everything. Bedroom, bathroom, small kitchen, living room and a bar table. Sometimes Chan and his friends just sleep there.

"Hyung, your crush, Jisung.."pointed to Changbin.

They all looked in the intended direction.

Chan smiled seeing his crush walking without caring about the surrounding people

"He looks cute as always,"admired Chan.

The others just nodded in agreement. Jisung is a student who is well-known for his cute and pretty face. Jisung is also among the students who are the favorite of the lecturers.

This is because Jisung is one of the most diligent in completing assignments. If the due date, is next week but he will complete it this week.

"Your crush's best friend."Minho nudged Chan when he saw Jisung's best friend, Sanha.