5- vecna's curse

TW/CW- throw up, themes of r@pe, and gross themes- there will be a line break before these so you can skip

Josephine Buckley~

I pulled Eddie into the trailer, letting him sit on top of the counter I grabbed a towel from the drawer and got it wet. His hands were ripped to shreds, his knuckles bruised deep and bleeding a bit. He winced in pain as he held his torn hands.

"Wow you did quite a bit of damage" I said, trying to distract myself from just sitting there and playing with his hands. I took the towel and wiped his hands clean of the blood before putting an ice pack on the first. I finished the next one and decided it would be easier to clean up his face if he were sitting in a chair.

"Hey can you sit down in like a chair or something?" I asked, turning to the sink before finding him grabbing a chair. Dragging the chair next to him and letting him ease his way into the chair.

"Did he have to hit the face? Why the face." I mumbled, one hand cupping his chin and the other cleaning his face.

"Just be glad I didn't have my rings on or he would have a lot worse than a black eye and a broken nose. It's so weird though, I'm not a fighter, normally I run." Eddie said seriously as I turned to wash the towel, every time he made some stupid comment like that it made me one step closer to taking him right there in that chair.

"I wouldn't have minded if you kept the rings on." I said quietly, watching the boy slip back on his rings.

"So are you even mad that I beat the shit out of him or are you cool? Cause Ill go right back over there and fuck him up some more if you don't mind." He said, and that right there was my breaking point. He let out a little laugh, almost not even believing himself. I knew he wouldn't actually go back, let alone fight again unless I was in danger again.

"Mad? Oh no, but if you're looking to fuck someone up, why drive all that way when you have someone right here?" I asked, sitting down on his lap. The thing about Eddie is that while I wish I were one of those girls who can stand her own when it comes to stuff like this, I really am just putty in Munson's hands. I fall apart. The other thing about Eddie is he's the biggest tease, so by the time my top was off and my skirt was bunched up to my hips, I was a mess with just his fingers.

"Buckley you have no idea the things you do to me." He groaned underneath me when suddenly a knock came from the door.

"Shit, Chrissy!" I whispered, jumping off of his ring clad fingers and throwing my shirt on. Goddamn cock block

"Eddie?" She asked, her voice spilling nervously through the door.

"Coming Chrissy!" He said

"Is Josie in there?" She asked as he swung the door open

"Uh yeah, shes just in the bathroom." He said as I walked into view. My hair still a bit messy but looking mostly put back together.

"Okay do you have what we were talking about?" She asked ominously, as if I didn't know everything in Chrissy's life.

"You dont have to be secretive about it Chris, Im not gonna tell as long you share." I joked as she walked in and laughed. It was a sight no one would've believed, Hawkins two princesses buying drugs from the freak.

"Yeah hold on just let me find it," he said, I started to look in the fridge as Eddie dissapeared down the hall. All of a sudden the lights flickered in the fridge.

"What the?" I looked at the small bulb. I messed with it a bit more before all the lights in the room started flickering. The room looking like a scene straight out of a horror movie before Chrissy went silent.